movie spoiler

I was wearing a pale blue short dress while isaac was wearing a blue t-shirt and a black shorts. We're walking to the enterance, he told me to wait here "sya..wait here ok?" "Why?" "Just wait here" i just wait there as he told me so. 5 minutes laters, a black audi car stop infront the enterance and 'honk' at me. I look closely and its isaac. "Come in my princess". DAMN...im inlove with his car. "Is this yours isaac?" "Technically...yes" WOW I can't believe i'm on a date...oh..wait..NO. I'm just watching movie with him...not more than that. He looked handsome. "So...syasya...are you going to continue studying at medical school?" Oh my god!! How does he know about this! "Hm...yes" he smile "good...i can look at you everyday" awww...my heart is melting righ now. He's so romantic. We arrived at the car park. Isaac open the door for me and he hold my hand while walking to buy the movie tickets. Im so melting right now..he's hand are soft like cotton candy. He gave me some money to buy the movie tickets. I told him that i will wait him at the waiting area while he go to the food court to buy some food and drinks. He come back with only one popcorn and one large fizzy drink. I looked at him "let me guess...are we going to share this?" "Yes...like how we share the room and bed tonight" he winks at me. I think im getting use with sharing everything with him. We sat at the middle row...the movie start. I was watching and then suddenly something happen...isaac put a popcorn into my mouth...slowly...the popcorn was so delicious...its caramel...damn...and then i eat it. "Thank you for that..." "no problem, i love watching when you are focus and i like watching your lips" oh...now i feel embarrassed..."are you blushing my love cause your face is red now?" Omg how can he see that...its dark here. "No...im just think that you just did was so romantic and sweet"