Chapter 10

**EXPLICIT CONTENT**

((A.N.I.Y.A.H))

I Finished Eating Then Washed The Dishes & Went To Get Dressed . . .

((K.I.L.L.A))

I Want Her To Meet My Mom, I Find Something Special In Her.. She Different She Like A Hood Nigga *Shrugs* Maybe I'm Just Falling .. Who Knows But At Least I'm Falling With Her I Know Damn Well She Be Feeling My Fine Ass . Not To Be Cocky But It's Facts . . .

((A.N.I.Y.A.H))

I Was Laying Down On His Big Ass King Bed Thinking He Truly Is Amazing But Sometimes I Think We Be Taking Things To Fast .. I'm Broken On The Inside, I'm Honestly Scared To Let Him In. When You Have Every Nigga In Your Life That Supposed To Look Out For You & Love You & They Don't Give A Damn About You . You Start To Look At Niggas A Lot Different, Like What Makes You Different ? What Makes  You Better Then All The Rest ? Nigga What You Gone Bring To The Table That I Can't ? It's Just The Little Things That I Think About . . .

((K.I.L.L.A))

I Was Looking At Babygirl While I Was Sitting On The Bed Playing The Game . She Was In Deep Thought I Don't Know What The Hell She Thinking .. "Baby What You Thinking About ? You Look Deep In Thought" I Said . "Huh ! What Happen ?" She Said Coming Out Of Her Trance. "Baby What's Wrong You Scared To Meet My Moms ? I Know It Might Seen Fast But Baby I'm Just Trynna Lock You Down Before Any Other Nigga Can . You Gone Be My Wife Believe That ." I Said . "You Sure ? How You Know ?" She Said . "Baby I Know A Queen When I See One ." I Said . . .

((A.N.I.Y.A.H))

*Smirks* I Roll Over & Ask "How Many Bitches You Told That Too ?" I Said . "A Couple, Nah I'm Just Kidding You The Only One" He Said . "You Anit Right ." I Said Getting Up To Leave The Room . "Nah Baby Relax I Got You ." He Said . . .

((K.I.L.L.A))

I Knew She Was Tight But I Was Joking . "Relax What Nigga You Just Tried To Play Me Tf !" She Said . "Listen I Can Show You Better Than I Can Tell You" I Said Pinning Her Down On The Bed, I Really Want To Fuck The Shit Out Of Her But I'm Not . I Wanna Take It Slow & Just Eat Her Juicy Pussy . I Start Kissing Her Down Her Chin.. To Her Titties. As She Moans I Unbuckle Her Pants, I Pull Those Down  . I Start Teasing Her Kissing Her Thigh Making Her Moan Some More . . .

((A.N.I.Y.A.H))

Ughh , It Feels So Gooood . He Starts Flicking His Tongue On My Clit , Then Speeding Up & Down *Ohh Shiiit* He Starts Sucking While Gliding A Finger In & Out My Pussy This Shits Feels Like Heaven.. *Damnnn, Baby Doonnnt Stoppp Pleasse* I Say As I Bust My Nut .. He Licks All My Juices Up Then Rolls Over & Plays His Game Like He Didnt Just Take My Soul Out My Body . . .

**Haven't Updated In Sooo Long & I Am Very Sorry I Will Update Two Today**