Chapter 2

((KILLA P.O.V))

I told shawty i will take her home . Im really feeling her thoe . Shes different from the others . . .

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

School was over and we were in the car . When we finally got to my house he came in . We went to my room . "So ill be back im going to change" i said to him . "Alright ill wait here" he said . I grabbed my booty shorts and a sports bra & changed . When i came back in the room his mouth dropped . "What ?" i said . . .

((KILLA P.O.V))

She came in the room with booty shorts and a sports bra . Almost made a nigga go hard . . .

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

"Umm hello" i said ."Ohh nothing but that ass is fat" when he said that he got up and came closer to me . "Thanks" i said . "Your welcome but i gotta go" he said .

((KILLA P.O.V))

When i said that she pouted and looked down . I lifted up her chin and looked in her eyes and pecked her lips . Damn her lips are so soft . . .

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

He kissed me and his lips were so soft . I was amazed . "What was that for ?" i said . "Niyah you different and i been trynna get with you . You every thing a nigga can ask for thick in all the right places . Made a nigga almost go hard when you came in here . You that ride or die type chick . But i guess what im trynna say is you wanna be my girl ?" When he said that my whole world just stopped i was so happy !! "Yess , ill be your girl" i said . He picked me up and layed me on the bed and got on top of me . We started making out . Wrestling each others tounges but then i stopped . " Didnt you have to go to work ?" i said . "Yeahh , but i rather stay with the bae " he said . . .

((KILLA P.O.V))

I finally got whats mine Aniyah . She that ride or die chick . The kind you take home to your mama . But she ALL MINE . I even stayed with the bae and just called my workers . . .

Hope Like It So Far !!

Vote , Comment !!