Chapter 1

*BEEEEPPP* Damn its monday . Ughh . I got out of bed and picked my outfit , grapes 5 high waisted shorts and a crop top with my jean jacket . After that i did my hygiene thing . Then put my outfit on and put my hair in a messy bun . Then i got a text from my best friennn hazel . . .

***TEXT MODE***

Hazel ~ Bitch get your ass up and hold my hand !!

Me ~ Lmfaoo , bitch im waiting for you . Hurry your ass up !!

Hazel ~ Im coming .

***TEXT MODE OVER***

I go down stairs and see my mom leaving for work "Hey Niyah you look cute" she said . "Thanks ma how long you working ?" i said . "Boss said i might have to work late shift but i love you good bye" she said and with that she was off to work . So i just grabbed a water and a apple and waited for hazel . About 15 minutes later she came . When she came we started walking to school and kept on talking bout her boyfriend Kasann . "Aniyah when i tell you his head game on point i mean it" . "Eww , Hazel i could of lived my whole life with out knowing that" . "Omg , Niyah please when it happens to you your going to be saying the same thing " . "Whatever but .. " i didnt finish my sentence because i saw killa . He is sexy as hell !! I swear i would cuff that boy anyday !

((HAZEL P.O.V))

Heyy im hazel im thick . I love my body . I have a nice booty , Little but nice petite breast . And i have a boyfriend his name is kasann hes 17 . And he works with killa . I mean killa fine . But , I have kasann . But i have really been trynna get killa and aniyah together . They would be such a cute couple . But they try to act like they dont like each other . But they know damn well they like each other . . .

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

"Niyah , Why wont you just give him a chance ?" . When she said that i went into deep thought . Maybe i will give him a chance . "But what if he dont like me back" i said . "he does" hazel said . "Why do you think that ?" i said . "Because he wouldnt be coming over here , but bye im going with my man " . When hazel said that i heard a deep voice . . .

((KILLA P.O.V))

I was chilling with the boys . Then i saw aniyah fine ass . And nigga just had to go talk to her . Plus why wont she want this ?? Im fine ass hell i got waves on swin !! And im 17 the biggest king pin in cali . I got millions for days !! But i went to talk to her . "Hey ma was good ?" She turned around and started blushing . "Nothing getting ready for first block" she said . "Want me to walk with you" i said to her she nodded and we were off to first block . . .

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

School was going by fast today . But killa said hell drive me home so that should be interesting . . .

Hope you like !! My first book !!

Comment , Vote !!