Chapter 5

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

After I Finished Eating . I Took A Shower And Got Ready . I Looked In The Mirror And Snapped A Couple Pics For Insta . I Went Down Stairs And Ask Dre Was He Ready He Said Yeah . When We Got In The Car I Just Sat Back And Put My Headphones In . . .

((KILLA P.O.V))

As I Was Driving I Looked At Niyah She Had Her Headphones In .

I Kept Looking At Her And Admiring How I Got A Good Girl By My Side . Then I Looked At Her And She Was Smiling . "What ?" She Said . "Nothing Im Just Glad You Mines" She Blushed . . .

((ANIYAH P.O.V))

When He Said That It Made Me Smile . He Always Brightens My Day When I With Him . "We Here" He Said . When I Got Out The Car I Looked In Awe . There Was A Blanket On The Beach With Food On It I Smile . "You Like ?" He Said . "Like ? I Love !" I Said . . .

((KILLA P.O.V))

We Walked Down To The Beach . I Was Glad She Was Happy Because Now I Can Pop The Question . After We Were Done Eating We Layed Down On The Blanking . "Aniyah" . "Yes ?" She Looked Up At Me . "Anyiah Listen Ma I Love You Alot . You Always Make Me Happy . You Always Brighten My Day . Thats Why I Brought You Out Here Today " I Said . . .

((ANYIAH P.O.V))

When He Said That I Was So Happy I Almost Cried . "Aww , Baby I Love You To " I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And Kissed Him Passionately . Thats My Baby I Dont Care . . .

- Just A Quick Update Hope You Like . Short But I Will Do Better Next Time . (: