Chapter 4

The walk was long and tiring. I was for the first time anxious to go to school. But why? He would never change. All he is a bastard nothing else nothing more. So why am i so intrigued to see that little soft caring side he had when he wasn't showing off with all of his mates. I guess only time will tell.

                                                                              ~♥~

I get to the gates of the school. I take a deep breath and pray to God that things may get better. I walk up to the school just to see people staring at me. I shivered under their cold gazes. What have I done for the whole school to hate me?It's not like i have gone off and had sex with loads of boys! i go to registration period. He's not here. Thank god!

I let out a breath of fresh air and go to where i sit. As, i sit down the chair slides away from me so i land on the floor my ipod smashes to pieces. I hear a chuckle- an all too familiar chuckle. I turn around to see him. His eyes mocking me and scanning over my body like i was a piece of shit.

"Stop staring" I snarl

"Why shouldn't i after all we know that you have a reputation" he raises one eyebrow and does his signature smile.

"What reputation do i have" i ask. I am sick and tired of this. Sick and tired of being bullied by Louis.

"Come on we all know you are a prostitute and you know next time i see you we can have round two!" he replies. I stare at him in shock. That was out of order. I heard everyone going quiet just to listen to this story.

"I am not! How dare you! I am sick of your mind games!

" I am not playing any mind games we all know that last night you came to my door offering money for sex if i stopped bullying you."

Tears stung at my eyes- i ran out of the classroom not even bothering to look back.

*Louis pov*

I saw her run out of the classroom and i quickly went in that direction. No i didn't follow her, i had business of my own to do. I look at my friends who are still snickering, i wish i had real friends. I worry too much about my reputation, my popularity is the most important thing i have and bullying Charlotte is the only reason why i'm popular.

i sit down in my seat, trying to look like i don't care about school but i do. I care about school and my grades so much. 

I have problems at home. My mum moved away with my sisters two years ago and she left me with my dad. My Dad was like a normal dad for a while until he started to break because of mum. He realised he would never have her back so he started to come home pissed and hit me. I have bruises up and down my body where hes hit me and whipped me with belts. 

I cant wait till i can move out, most of the time i spend nights at one of my childhood friends house, he's called Harry, apparently he's moving to this school soon which is going to be cool.

                                                                              ~♥~

As soon as break comes i head to the smoking area. As i get there i look around to see who's there. An old teacher called Mr. Chan is there, you can tell he doesn't care all these kids are smoking, a few popular kids who i know, and a total Emo called Zayn Malik, he wears guy-liner.

I take out my fag and light it taking a few drags of it, as soon as i do i feel sort of relieved

wow never thought it would come to that. Sorry if it took so long! I hope Faye part will be brill :). Bit intense. Please listen to the song it never got released but i love it. Such a good singer! I love her and that whistle :o. Anyway what does calculus mean is it maths. Hope you enjoyed it  vote, Love you all.Mwah Beth