Chapter 7

*Louis' POV*

For some reason, i feel like i've said something i shouldn't have. Its not like i've never said these type of things before. I start walking again and find my way to a small coffee shop in the center of town.

As soon as i walk in my nose is hit with all the different smells of each type of coffee, hot chocolate and tea. As soon as i reach the counter i know what i want.

"Welcome to Chloe's Cafe, what can i get you?" The cashier, Amy asked me.

"Yeah, um. Can i get a iced mocha? Thanks" I waited at the side as my drink was being made, not noticing Harry coming in.

"Hey Lou! Mind if i sit with you?" Looking round, i noticed Harry next to me ordering his drink.

"Yeah its fine. I'll wait for you" Harry nodded as i was handed my drink and after a few minutes his was done. soon after, we headed upstairs and enjoyed our drinks.

"Louis, Guess what!" I looked up from my drink to see Harry grinning at me.

"What?"

"I'm moving to your school on Monday!" I didn't say anything but i guess he could read the mixed emotions in my face.

"Hey, speaking of starting schools, hows Lottie getting on with starting high school?" Harry looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"Well i haven't seen her since last holiday, so, i don't know. My mum hasn't even phoned me to see if I'm alright so... i don't know whats going to happen" I saw empathy in his eyes, he knew he should go onto another topic.

"So.... Is there any nice looking girls at your school then?" He gave a chuckle and instantly the room lightened up a bit.

"Well, there's your typical sluts who, will probably throw themselves at you at first glance and claim they're in love" Harry laughed at that. "Then there's the girls who don't want anything to do with you and push you away every time you try to make a move, but then there's the mildly pretty, with some problems, girls. That's what i try to go for but, you have to aim higher, which is the sluts"

Harry gave me a weird look when i said sluts, i don't know if its because hes never heard me say it before or if he doesn't like the word. I finished my drink and looked up at him.

"So what kind what do you go for?" He looked back at me, obviously surprised.

"I think i would go for the pretty girl with some kind of problem at home"

-F x^.^