Chapter 8

*Charlotte's POV*

I cleaned up my mascara and headed out the bathroom door. A few people came in whilst i was there but only one asked if i was alright. I must've looked a mess.

 Quickly, i walked through town, hoping no one from school would see me.  Keeping my head down and staring at my feet, i watched as my feet swung forwards and back quickly. I needed to go home and forget what happened today.

Too busy staring at the ground, i didnt notice the person walking past me. Hitting him strongly, we both fell on the ground. I looked up to see a head of curls and a pair of green eyes.

"Hey, im sorry, are you alright?" The guy stood up and quickly helped me to my feet. 

"Sorry, that was all my fault. i wasnt looking at where i was going, sorry" I flash him a guilty smile.

"Well, how about you give me your number as an apology, then i'm sure i'll be able to forgive you" He playfully winked at me. He took out his phone and held it out for me to grab, which i did. I then proceeded to type in a fake number, why would i give a random stranger my phone number? 

Handing it back, he tried to call the number. He rolled his eyes and put down the phone.

"Do you want to try and put your actual number in my phone this time?" He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "I wouldnt mind getting to know you"

I suppose i could always block his number if he turns out to be a real creep. I took the phone out of his hand and typed in my number. This time he sent a text and a few seconds later my phone twinkled in my pocket. I looked at the text, it read:

Nice to meet you;) my names Harry:)

And you are?..;) 

I smirked and looked up at the seemingly nice guy and proceeded to send a response.

Well hello so called Harry. How do i know if i can trust you with my name? ;)

I giggled as he took out his phone. I turned and walked away, im sure hes satisfied now that he has my number but it seems like i cant escape him. i looked at my screen and saw the text he had sent a few seconds ago.

Didnt even say goodbye hmm? Seeing as you left without telling me your name, i guess i'll just have to call you Miss X. Though if we do meet again, i promise you i will do anything in my power to get a name out of you ;)

I doubt i'll be seeing this "Harry" again. 

Finally making it home, i was greeted with my mum making it down the stairs. She was still dressed in the clothes she had on the day before, her makeup smudged down her face.

"Can you be a darling and make me a cup of tea?" Her voice slurred with tiredness and she stumbled to the sofa where she fell onto it. 

Making her a cup of tea, i thought about what had happened over the last few days. I've seen sides of Louis which i've never seen before. It totally shocked me when i saw him crying that day, im sure he wont want me mentioning that again. I regret telling him i starve myself though, he might use it against me.

I took the tea to my mother and quickly went to my room. I forgot it was so messy. I tried to the mess but it seemed to be getting worse and worse. After a while, i gave up and listened to my music. My music helped me to de-stress and after today, it was needed.