| f i v e |

Not Edited

"I thought this was a sleepover?" I ask looking at Zayn.

"It is because we will all probably pass out drunk anyways; A sleepover."

"That is not a sleepover, Zayn." I slightly laugh. 

"So are we gonna play truth or dare, or what?" Liam walks up with about 20 stacked red plastic cups in his hand and a large bottle of dark liquid in the other.

"Yeah!" Louis runs over and hops on the couch beside his girlfriend, Elle, the only other girl at this 'party.' 

All the other people come around and get into a circle around the coffee table where Liam was setting up the cups and filling them about half way with the liquid.

"Okay," Liam started, "every time you do a dare, you take a shot. And every time you are asked a truth, the person you asked you the question has to take a shot."

"Seems simple enough." I say, mostly to myself.

"I'll go first, Ashton!" Liam points towards Ashton. "Truth or dare?"

"Um... Dare."

"I dare you," he pauses, "to kiss," he pauses again, "Calum!"

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Ashton yells. "I am not kissing a dude!"

"Just a little peck, Ashy," Calum elbows Ashton, laughing.

This is has escalated quickly.

"But, but-" Calum leans over and presses his lips against Ashton's before he can finish what he was about to say.

A couple of seconds of kissing from the 2 boys go by until Liam buts in, "Guys! I wasn't serious!" And we all burst into laughter while Calum and Ash blush fiercely.

Ashton nervously laughs and grabs a cup to take his shot. He gulps it down and says,"S-So it's my turn? Okay, Cameron truth or dare?"

"Truth." I'm not going to risk anything. The safe route is for me.

"Lameeeee!" Zayn's voice rings the through the apartment.

"Just ask the question, Ash."

"Have you ever gone skinny dipping?"

"What?! Of course not, that's really gross," I giggle quietly.

"I know what our next adventure will be then!" Zayn smiles widely.

"You're such a pervert." I joke. I reach onto the coffee table and grab a cup and swallow the burning liquid.

"Cam, that was supposed to be for Ashton." Zayn tells me.

"Oops." I shrug my shoulders.

"Zayn, truth or dare?"

I smirk.

"Dare." He smirks back.

"I dare you to go get me a snack."

"Ugh, you are so lame!" He gets up and and walks to the kitchen and grabs a bag of chips.

He tosses them my way and I catch them,"Yay!" I cheer and clap my hands together. "My favorite," I smile widely, opening the sour cream and onion chip bag.