| o n e |

Not Edited.

"Cameron!" Her voice is much louder this time.

"I'm up!" I yell, making sure to match the volume of her's.

It's only 9:30 in the morning, and it is my first day of summer vacation. I deserve to sleep in.

I sit up and lean against the headboard of my bed. It's over. It's finally over. I smile at the thought. No more classes, no more homework, and no more teachers, but not for long. College classes are coming my way, in no time. I'm not sure on which school I will be attending, but I'm sure I'll find one before the summer ends.

I climb out of bed and pad over to my closet. I scan through it for quite a while before something catches my eye. My favorite light pink bikini set. I haven't worn it for months now. I grab it from the back of my closet and also a yellow cover up. I walk across the hall into my bathroom. I take off my pajamas and slip on the swimsuit. It doesn't look as good as I remember, but then again I have put on a few pounds. I quickly pull the yellow cover over top of my head.

I pull my somewhat messy hair into a ponytail. I grab the doorknob, but then I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I say.

The door swings open and my mother appears in the doorway.

"Where are you off to so early?" She asks, looking down at my outit.

"Well, it is the first day of summer vacation so I think im just gonna go to the beach." I answer

She nods and leaves the room.

I grab my phone and check the time. 9:50a.m. I walk out of the room, and shut off the light.

I walk the down the stairs and head towards the door. I slip my feet into my flip-flops. I open the door and look at my mother, who is now standing the kitchen.

"Bye," I tell her.

"Goodbye, Cameron."

A/N♡♡

Hey :) I can feel that this story is going somewhere.

Oh, sorry for the short chapter. They will get longer as the story continues. These first few chapters will mostly be fillers until I build up to the good stuff :P I promise

Stay beautiful
xoxo
Jenna Marie