The Eye

"Hey babe your awake" Harry said

My eyes flutter open, revealing Harry laying next to me. I guess we fell asleep after watching the Titanic and a bunch of episodes of Family Guy. It's a good thing that today is Saturday so we get to leave campus.

"Well you have 15 minutes to get dressed and whatnot because I am taking you somewhere." He says

I grudgingly get up and walk across the hall to my room. I put on my favorite Charlotte Russe dress and a bird necklace with a golden chain. I apply some light eyeshadow, mascara, and blush. I rarely put on a lot of makeup because I don't feel that I need it. I detangle my long, brown curly hair. I have been growing it out my whole life. I've never got more cut than I needed to. It reaches my mid-thigh. What I love most about it is that it starts dark at the roots and it gets lighter as it goes down. The end is blonde. I also have a red highlight in the front but it is kind of hard to see.

I slipped on my Sperrys and my purse and walked out of the door and locked it behind me. Harry walked out of his door a couple seconds later and grabbed my hand, interlocking them. We strolled down the stairs and out of the school, to Harry's car. We were driving for a while. Throughout the whole ride, I asked him where we were going but he just smiled at me and turned back to the road.

After what seems like a 1/2 hour, we arrive at the, yes, London Eye. The London Eye is the biggest ferris when in the world. (A/N I've been on it before :) he grabs my hand and pulls me towards it. I stumble along behind him until he lets go to buy the tickets to get on. I look up at the wheel, held up by cords as thick around as my head. The glass orbs that you go up in are empty, which is surprising for a Saturday.

Harry grabs my arm, yet again, and pulls me into one. The wheel slowly rotates up, rising higher and higher.

"Thank you Harry, for doing this. I know that you are afraid of heights." I say

"Anything for you" he says as he hugs me. His warmth envelopes me and bury my face in his chest.

"Harry?" I whisper

"Ya"

"Why is nobody else getting on?"

"Because I rented it out for you. I also brought a picnic for us to enjoy up here." He says as he pulls out sandwiches and bags of chips. His face lights up as he sees my jaw drop. Then, he lightly kisses me.

The things this boy does for me.

(A/N) I told u guys that I would update :) I really like this chapter!!! I hope you do too!! Vote and comment! Love ya guys,

Abby xx