Mr. Styles

"Excuse me Mr. Styles did I just hear you speak?" Mr. Richard said.

"Umm n-no sir." Harry stutters. His face is pale and his muscles tense up. I reassuringly squeeze his hand, to let him know I was there. "I just realized my error."

"Mmmhhhhmmm well, don't let it happen again or else your test will be invalidated." He says skeptically.

"Y-yes sir"

Harry quickly gets back to his work, not letting go of our hands. It is a good thing that he is right handed and I am left handed so we could hold hands but still get our work done. He absentmindedly draws shapes on the back of my hand with

his thumb, making me sleepy.

After the tests are over, Harry and I walk back to our building. Since it was testing week, after the test, we got the rest of the day off.

"Wanna hang out in my room?" Harry invites.

"Won't your roommate be there?" I ask.

"No he is probably in detention for making out with a girl during the test." He states simply, chuckling a bit at the end.

"That boy..." I say.

Harry suddenly grabs me bridal style and carries me to his living room. I start cracking up as he twirls me around and before I know it, we are kissing. My lips moving in sync with his and he locks his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I desperately tangle my hands in his signature curly hair, deepening the kiss. He lifts me just barely off of the ground, still kissing me and lays on the couch, me positioned on top of him.

I wish that we could freeze this moment on a frame and stay like this...

(A/N) hi guys so you are lucky thy I updated today because I had school, volleyball than skating and I just want to read the next chapter of andifrani1s book. She said that she would update of I did :)

Love you guys,

Abby xx