Love Doctor?

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IT HAS IMPORTANT INFO!

Enjoy my latest chapter!

Chapter 11, I think...

*Niall's POV*

I finished checking on Emma, a cancer patient at the hospital. I walked out of the room and through the busy hospital.

"Dr. Horan can you please go to room 462 for Ms. Wright?" My assistant asked.

"I'll be right there."

I walk into the room just in time because she was waking up. After the last episode I decided to just go over and check the heart monitor and the other machines on the cart, leaving her alone so that I don't set her off.

I mean, I feel really bad for her because she doesn't know if her boyfriend  is even alive but the only way that she will be able to look for him is if she gets better.

Yes, she is very attractive but I don't like a girl for those looks. People aren't always what you think.

I just wish that we didn't meet under these circumstances. Then, maybe, just maybe, we could get to know each other and be friends.

I'm not one to steal another mans girl though.

I look over at her to find her looking at me.(A/N that sentence reminds me of the song I'm Sexy and I Know It)

"I never caught your name." she says quietly.

"Most people here call me Dr. Horan, but you can call me Niall," I reply, giving her a friendly smile.

"Thanks," she said, smiling.

I tell her that everything is looking good, other than a bit of high blood pressure, nothing vitamins and medicine cant fix. I hand her the TV remote and leave the room, carrying on with the rest of my day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it?

Please comment, vote and even follow me if you wish!

I love you guys so much!

242 reads at this moment!!!

I hope to break 300 and my highest goal right now is 500!

Tell your Wattpad friends to read because I'm not updating until I get 275 reads or votes

Abby xx