five

I'd never seen Michael look so perfect before. The story had really disposed of all of his flaws. The story didn't seem to know the real him at all. The real him would be on his phone or on the computer playing Dragon Ball Z or something. The story him was sitting on the bed in between me and Ashton, laughing about our friends with benefits deal.

"I can't believe you guys." He turned to me. "Calum, I've known you for about five minutes now, but I love you."

I smiled at him. "I should go."

"No." both the boys whined.

They were nice and all, but I needed to get back to the real version of Michael, and just sticking to the addiction of imperfect Ashton Irwin. So, after them whinging their asses off, I left anyway. I texted the number that had given me the key points of level fourteen to give me the next few chapters' points.

Level 16 (15 was a filler)

KEY POINTS:

1. Sext with Ashton

2. Ask him to come over

3. Get caught by your parents

Level 17

KEY POINTS:

1. Bond with Michael

2. Go with him to the mall

3. Talk to Ashton.

Level 18

KEY POINTS:

1. Unknown

2. Unknown

3. Unknown

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text message, but let it go. I couldn't remember what happened in chapter eighteen, so I had to find out the normal way. But the normal way was scaring me. I went onto Ashton's contact and sent out a text.

Wanna sext?

I bit my lip as I blushed, unsure of how to do this. I'd never sexted before, and I'd only flirted when I was drunk.

Ashton: you're forward.

Me: and horny My face was as red as a fucking tomato as I typed out a few more words a couple of minutes later when I didn't get a reply. You're imagining me doing it, aren't you?

Ashton: doing what

Me: in between your legs, on my knees, under you, on top of you.

Ashton: don't

Me: my lips wrapped around you, your fingers in my hair, shins on the bathroom floor with no underwear

Ashton: I'm with kylie

Me: blow her off and I'll blow you

Ashton: I'll try.

I shut my phone off and pulled a hand through my hair. I'd never done anything like this before. I hadn't even received a blow job let alone gave one. Why did I even offer it?

He was there much quicker than I expected, standing at my door like he'd been running a mile. He said something about my family being just downstairs, but I just shut him up with a kiss. He shut the door behind himself. The fact that I was somehow already in my underwear seemed to really help him. He put his hands just under the waistband of my jocks, holding my hips as we rocked back and forth.

"What are we gonna do?"

I didn't speak as I took his shirt off, dropping it to the floor. I led him to the bed and we both laughed as we fell onto it. I kissed him slowly as I started to take in what I was supposed to have sex with. My fingertips went down his chest and to his torso. I pulled his jeans down a little, and played with the elastic of his boxers.

"I can't do it." I whispered, blushing in complete embarrassment because I was being such a fucking pussy.

"You've never . . . You've never done anything, have you?" Ashton asked gently, looking up at me.

Then suddenly, the door opened. "Hey, Calum, I was wondering if you'd seen my – holy shit." Mali's eyes were open wide and she slammed the door before I could even say anything. I got up, running up the hallway.

"Calum!" Now I knew she wasn't my Mum, but she sure as hell made me scared the same way. I itched at my wrist as I stood at the top of the stairs. "What are you doing with that boy?"

"Um, nothing, Mum. We were kind of making out and stuff." I laughed nervously. "Okay, love you, bye." I sped out and made sure to lock my bedroom door once I was in there. I smiled at Ashton and laid on the bed next to him. He looked at me, and I swear to god, I stopped breathing for a second.

The full realisation of why I was partly obsessed with the real him came at me at full force. His hair was messy and fallen over his flushed face. His eyes were brighter, bigger somehow. He wasn't smiling, but his lips didn't need to do that for me to know he was happy.

"I should go." He managed to get out, looking hesitant in what he said.

I gave him one more kiss, and let him go.

double update or nah