A Small Role Playing Story

{You Don't Have to read this to do the other rps}

One of Death's close friends text her saying, Yay!

Death starts laughing out loud to herself. Then mutters lowly while texting back, "My friends are insane. They also think and text alike. This is probably the twenty-fifth *Yay* I've gotten just today." Death deeply sighs, "Why such friends? Why such friends? Why!"

Death's phone goes off again, she reads the replay, XD

Death looks down at her phone, sighing, "Do I either text back *lol* or do I text back another funny face? I'm so confused right now."

Ivy spots Death mumbling to herself and silently walks over. "Probably both."

Death looks up, "Well I guess...sigh... This all so confusing. Also try to take smaller breaths." Death smirks, "I could hear you coming from around the corner." Death jokes lightly.

Ivy scowls. "Darn. Anyway, just send both. No one will ever know that your bluffing."

Death looks down at her phone, "Yeh yor probably right. Also sorry for the random accent, it kind of happens then and there. But your probably used to it by now." Death laughs, "I just made a joke, how fantastic!" 

Ivy chuckles. "Yes, I am used to it. And great job!"

"Thanks!" Death surprisingly, beamed.

"You are welcome," Ivy exclaims.

Death looks at Ivy confused and flash age shapes into an innocent little girl, "Do yous mean *Yows arr welcomes?"

Ivy laughs. "Yo welcome bruh."

Death then flash age shapes back into a fourteen year old, "Thx Bruh, do you wanna go play some Assassins Creed?"

"Nah bruh, I'd rather play Legend of Zelda or watch anime. But I will watch yooooooou," Ivy says rather quickly.

Death looked at Ivy as if she was insane, "Okay then..." Death then thought, No I'm the insane one that can never shut up or can win the "silent treatment" award. Death then cracked a smile, laughed as if she is a witch and walked over to the doorway that leads to the game room. She looked back at Ivy from over her shoulder, "Are you coming cuz I don't got all day you know. Wait I do have all day... pause for dramatic effect...PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!!!" Death yells, getting the whole packs attention.

Ivy screams with delight. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Death just laughs and walks off, "Hey can you set up the game while I go get us some snacks?"

Ivy yawns and stretches, throwing herself into a chair. She pauses and jerks up as she reaches for the remote. "Sure.... But which gane do ya wanna play?"

Death rolls her eyes at Ivy's memory. "I already told you. Gosh your starting to sound like me. Assassins Creed is the game I want to play but I guess we can play one of the Legend of Zelda games." Death calls from the hallway. "Hey! Ivy! Which crisps do you want?!"

Ivy fist pumps as she leaps up from the chair and crawls over to the Wii U on her knees. She grabs the Hyrule Warriors disc and shoves it into the slot before rolling back over to the chair. Sun climbs up it like a toddler before yelling to Death, "Whatever kind we have!" She picks up the remote and starts up the game.

Death looks around for the crisps, found them next to the biscuits and thought, Hey maybe we can be real Brits and have tea, biscuits, and crisps. "Hey Bro do you want some tea for a drink?!" Death yells to Ivy.