/2/

"Harry, don't you even dare." She warned him, covering her face with her petite hands. He edged nearer her on the couch, and held her tiny hands in his and gripped them a little firmer than before. They were cold. "Just one babe." He pleaded and clicked a picture, much to her astonishment.

"Not. Fair." she whined and he smirked as he viewed the picture. He flashed a small smile as he said, "Everything's fair in - "

"Oh hell, shut up Harry, you say that so many times a day you should consider getting it tattooed on your forehead." She snapped, pouting, crossing her arms over her chest, and turning away from him. Her face was aglow in the light of the fire. 

"Hey, hey..." he said, shifting over. He was now kneeling on the floor in front of her as she looked elsewhere. "Taylor... I cannot understand something."

"What?" 

"How you manage to look good in every picture. Gorgeous, not even good. Here look."

She didn't, although her cheeks flushed pink. 

He smirked, "Taylor, won't you have a look?" He held the phone out to her. She gave in and took the phone. She couldn't help but smile. She did look okay. Not her best, but definitely okay, considering she was makeup-free. Her blonde hair was a mess and looked golden, almost red in the light. 

"Alright?" he asked softly and she met his gaze. Her mood lightened as she nodded and whispered back, "Alright." He returned a soft smile and kissed her on the cheek.

His stomach made a gurgling sound. "Damn it, I'm hungry. I'm gonna go order us some takeout. Sounds good?" 

She nodded, as he went to the kitchen. She sank further into the couch, still looking at the phone. By mistake, she swiped left. She was shocked at what was in front of her eyes.

It was again a picture of her, a picture she didn't know was taken. From the same night, probably a few minutes before the present one was taken. It was her, sitting on the couch, with her arms around her knees, and she was so relaxed, staring at the fire, a small smile playing on her face. Wisps of hair graced her face. She looked magical. It flashed back memories of the Speak Now tour. She switched off the phone, threw her legs across the arm of the couch and smiled, closing her eyes. 

She finally felt at home.