~The Emperor had Protected the Wind

A/N : I don't own Kuroko no Basket (If I did I would make all OTPs go Canon) All rights reserved go to Mr. Tadatoshi Fujimaki.//Salutes!

Kuroko no Basuke Fanfiction

~The Emperor had Protected the Wind

Recap :

"No.. Don't... Akashi-kun... Stop... Sei.. Please.. Help me.." Her words started conflicting each other as Akashi slowly but surely wrapped his arms around her securely. She pushed him away, but Akashi just hugged her tighter not letting her go. She was shivering and Akashi hugged her so gently, that she almost cried. His kindness is wasted on the tealette for she is dirty..

"Sei.. Sei.." she cried as she clutched on his shirt pouring all her fears out along with the tears on her face.

"There now.. I'll protect you no matter what.." Akashi said as the tealette continued to cry. The others sighed in relief as they were happy that Kagura had finally been able to release everything.. They would know the reason in time.

~~~

"Asakura-chan.. Are you okay?" The woman said but Asakura just stared at her blankly. The woman then hugged the red head much to the surprise of the others and that's when Asakura cried. The woman had hushed her down trying to calm her sobs but Asakura broke down into her arms.

"He's okay Asakura-chan.. He'll be okay.." The woman said as she continued crying. She didn't want to experience what happened last time but it did. Because of her.. Because of who she was.. Because of what she had..

~~~

"Amakusa-chin!" Matsushima said as she grabbed a bottle of water from her bag which was like what Kagura had that time at the gym and made the bluenette drink it. Minamoto immediately went out and ran towards the nurses' station requesting for a room were the bluenette could stay. They couldn't afford to lose her. No, they just couldn't..

"Diachii.. Please stay with me.." Kise said as he brushed the strands of her hair covering her face and was instructed by the nurse to bring her to the other room just beside theirs. As soon as he laid her on the bed a doctor had immediately inspected her, and he was escorted outside. Kise was dumbfounded as he just stood there outside the door.

Diachii..

~~~

"Even without the red string I'll still love you.." Aomine said while kissing her tears away.

"Ahh.. you stopped crying.." Aomine said but Kato just cried more.

"You know I'm going to believe you when you say it like that.." Kato said and Aomine just chuckled and grabbed her cheeks forcing her to look at him.

"You know I want you to believe me.. Idiot.." Aomine said whilst kissing the yellow-head making her blush hard.

"Aominechii.." Kato said and Aomine put his forehead against hers.

"I love you Kato.."

And that was the sentence she wanted to hear her whole life..

The most sincerest confession..

~~~

"Dia.." Asakura said as she looked upon the slender figure of the tanned woman who was currently laying down on the white bed. It's been three days since she had collapsed, and they've all been waiting for three days for her to wake up.

"Diachii.." Kise said as he held the bluenette's small hand into his and prayed to the Lords to bring her back. His slumped figure looked so weak as he stared at his Dia. Well technically, she wasn't his and he wasn't hers, but the fact remains that Ryota loves the bluenette. He will do anything to make her happy. Anything.