Prince Hunter

Chapter Twenty Seven

Prince Hunter

I dedicate this chapter to, bunnys!!! They're so cute, and fluffy, and small!!!

******

"Ow! Shit." I mutter under my breath.

"What did you do?" Missy asks over the phone.

"I burnt my hand curling my hair." I respond. "So how are things there?"

"Everyone is tense." Ellie says. "We're all waiting for an attack, ya know."

"Ya, I know who stressful that can be. Trust me."

"So how was last night?" Missy asks.

I groan. "Supper was tense. And everyone dressed like sluts, so nothing new there."

"Why does everyone dressed like a slut over there?" Ellie asks.

"Because, since the prince doesn't have a mate yet, if you get pregnant by him, than that automatically makes you his mate, until he finds his real one of course. So in the eyes of the wolf world, you're his mate. Everyone treats you like his mate. So everyone dresses a bit on the slutty side, to try to get his attention."

"And what about you?" Missy asks. "Why are you suddenly dressing a bit slutty?"

"Believe it or not, I usually dress this way when I am visiting some place. Every female wolf fighter does. They show off their scars, so that everyone know they can fight, and they have been in battle and won. Especially around here because it's more in the old ways. Only guys can fight, and girls and ment to sit at home and cook. It's sorta like flaunting, a prized dog, except it's scars."

"The werewolf world is so weird." Ellie comments.

I laugh, and set down the curler. I gently shake out my head, and the curls turn into waves. I split my hair down its part, and loosely pin it back. "My dear Ellie. As soon as you are in a pack, it will be the same for you. You will be expected to flaunt your scars, or sit at home. But it will also depends on what pack you go. Some are like ours, and are modern. Others, not so much."

"Well than I won't be in a pack."

I laugh. I look at the time and groan. "I have to go, or I'll be late."

"Okay, we'll talk to you later." Miss and Ellie say at the same time.

"Bye." I hang up the phone. I look over my make-up and hair. My eyeshadow was nude colours, very light. My lips were a bright apple red. My hair was in waves, and pinned back. Not a hair out of place. I walk out of the bathroom, and Bash was still sleeping. I huff and roll my eyes. I walk over to the windows and fling the green curtains open. I here a groan from the bed.

"Let me sleep!" Bash complains.

I walk in front of the bed, and cross my arms. "No. You need to get up. And shower, you stink."

He takes the pillow off of his face. "Thanks, cause that's just what I want to hear first this in the morning."

"Up, now."

He throws the covers off of me. "I'm up, I'm up."

I watch him as he walks into the bathroom. I nod my head when I hear the click of the door. I head over to the closet. What to wear, what to wear? I put on nude nylons, and head over to my skirts. I take out a plum coloured skirt that goes an inch above my knees. I get a white shirt that has sleeves that go just above my elbows. I tuck the rest of the shirt into the skirt. I grab a pair of nude heels, and slip them on. I walk out of the closet, and go sit on the couches. I pick up my laptop, and go into the wolf darabass.