Chapter 1

Audrey's POV

"Hi! Welcome to Walmart!" I greeted as the random mom holding her daughter's hand walks into the store.

Come on, Audrey! You can do this! 15 more minutes left until you close down this store.

The mom was the last customer in this store. I hope no one else needs to buy anything else, I mean it is 9:48 pm! Who else needs stuff this late?

The girl with her daughter are finally walking towards me. There was about 5 things in her basket and it was all food and it made me really hungry. I started ringing the food that she bought and putting it in a plastic bag. She slid her card and I printed her receipt out.

"Thank you for Shopping in Walmart! Be well!" I smiled politely, giving them their bag.

There's 5 more minutes left until I close this store down, making me sigh in relief. I was looking at the clock to check how many more minutes until I close this down.

4 more minutes. The sliding door started opening making me let out words of profanities under my breath.

A tall tan guy with tattoos peeking out of his drop dead shirt and wearing a ripped black skinny jeans entered.

"Hi! Welcome to Walmart!" I said acknowledging him. He ignored me and continued walking in one of the aisle.

"3 more minutes left until Walmart will shut down for the night." I talk in the intercom.

One of my guy co-workers comes by. "Do you want me to take over?" Andrew asked. "No. It's fine." I smiled.

"Thanks though." I added.

"Do you need a ride home later?" Andrew questioned. I shook my head, taking down his offer.

"Okay." Andrew answered.

He walked away and went to the office probably gathering all his stuff. The tall tan guy was carrying a rose and 2 chocolate bars.

That is so basic. I thought to myself.

"Uh hello?" He called snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry." I started ringing up his rose and his chocolate bars.

"Don't you want an autograph or like a picture or something?" He questioned.

"Why would I?" I asked him.

"Because I'm Calum Hood." He answered. "And I am Audrey Olsen." I respond back.

"Okay? So you don't want an autograph?" He asked again. "No." I answer him.

"You don't know me?" Calum questioned. "Oh are you in that new movie?" I ask, not knowing who he really was.

"Uhh no.. I play bass in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer." He replied.

"Oh. Are you guys famous?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Cool." I smiled.

"Is this for your girlfriend?" I asked him. "Yeah. Her birthday is tomorrow." He smiled.

Calum's phone started ringing. He answered his phone, and walked away. I took my phone out and searched up his name.

Calum Hood
Age: 19
Birthday: January 25, 1996
Music group: 5 seconds of summer
Born in Sydney, Australia

Calum came back looking frustrated and sad. "Are yo-you okay?" I asked him.

"No." He replied. "These are for you. I don't need them, well my girlfriend doesn't need them anymore." He sadly smiled walking out of the sliding door.

+

I started walking home and started thinking about what Calum said. He's girlfriend must've broken up with him. I took out my phone did more research about his band. I took out my phone and started listening to their song called 'Heartache on a Big Screen."

Wow they actually sound pretty good.

I started listening to their new song called 'She's Kinda Hot'

I like this one too. I wonder who wrote this song.

In no time, I got home well not really my home since I'm renting a room. I took out my keys and put the keys inside the doorknob.

I went straight to my room, not planning to change or eat anything. I feel my eyes slowly drooping and drifted away to sleep.

+

Here's a new story called 'Destiny of Love' I couldn't think of any more titles so yeah! Haha.

Anyways, hope you like this chapter and I will try to update tomorrow or later! :)

Also! Me and my best friend Jaayylynnn are writing a fanfic together called 'Complicated' so please! Please! Please! Check that out! Much love, Ria x