she's not afraid 26

Niall's POV

I been worried sick for the pat 6 hours and Im really hungry! I'll go look for her then maybe ill grab something to eat. oh lily why did she have to run away my foot hurts like hell.. I turn right and see nandos, I run inside and I line up behind a girl. I turn on my phone since I turned it off when I left. I have 4 missed calls from zayn and liam and 3 messages from Aubrey, bella and harry.

*From: Aubrey Tommo

NIALL DID YOU FIND MY GURL?! CALL ME RIGHT AWAY WHEN YOU FIND HER MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME!!*

*From: Harry Lover

NIALL HORAN! where is she did you find her tell me you did!! if you don't find her tell me we'll print out the thingy's okiee*

*From: HazzaBear

mate did u find her the girls are freaking out bella and Jessie are literally crying. she might be in nandos"

sheesh.. these girls are really worried about her and im also worried I mean she's my princess. I remember what my grandpa told me " never break a girls heart she'll probably write a best selling album about you" yup I still remember that.. i see a girl picking up money from the ground since someone next to her hit her hand which made her money fall. i pick up the bill and when i look up at the girl my jaw drops...  

Lillian's POV

I go to the kitchen since I heard my phone ring. I hurry there and I almost trip yep I almost tripped on a tissue good thing I held on the chair. I pick up the tissue and I throw it. I get my phone and see a message from aunt jess haven't heard from her for a long time.

*From: Aunt Jess

Hey SweetHeart :> can you do me a favor? your aunt marissa has cancer and i haven't worked for 6 moths since i needed to take care of her and right now im with her in her flat. can u try to come here and take care of her i really need to work just for today thanks love*

"To: Aunt Jess 

ya i can take care of her. i have nothing to do anyways.. see ya guys in half an hour* 

i throw my phone on the sofa. yup it reached the sofa. i get my towel and i hurry to the bathroom. i remove my clothes and i go in the shower. i get my vanilla scented shampoo and the soap that lou gave me.

"shampoo on my hair soap on my body" I sing

yep im weird..i rinse off all the soap. i grab my light blue towel which smells like nandos.. yeah that's why I like this towel and it reminds me of niall. cause of the color of nail's eyes and his favorite restaurant. I dry myself and I get a small towel for my hair. I go to my room and I grab my underwear and my bra. I slip them on and its time to look for clothes..

no.. no.. what the hell... seriously.. too formal.. yes perfect! I slip on my plain white jumper, black leggings and my black and white converse. perfect.. I remove my towel from my hair and I comb my hair to the left and to the right.. i put on blush, bronze eye shadow and mocha rose lipstick. i go out and i grab my mulberry bag i throw my phone inside and i run to my car. i throw my bag inside and i step on the gas..

i turn on the radio and the song is "Moments ". my fave song from the up all night album. i sing along and people from the other cars were staring at me. damn you see through windows.. i smile at the two teenage girls and they start screaming. oh no..  then nail's solo is on

"Close the door Throw the key Don’t wanna be reminded Don’t wanna be seen Don’t wanna be without you My judgment's clouded like tonight's sky"