Is She New?

I had thought about my pitiful sexless life for so long that I hadn't noticed how quickly I'd reached my school. I walked today because the kids on the bus are annoying with all of the loud obnoxious blurts and internet videos that have gone viral. They also talk about girls being thots and throwing that ass back too easily, yet I, a 16 year old black boy couldn't look beyond a girls tits, although I've only seen them on the internet.

Promising myself to actually speak to one of the girls my eyes consistantly hungered for, I took a deep breath and entered Jefferson Highschool on a mission, or so I thought. I came in time for breakfast where almost everyone is present. Regular routine so far, enter the lunch room feeling as if the whole world were staring, get in line and choose from apple, orange, or banana then receive whatever they had on the schedule. Today they served cereal and I was dissapointed. I got up for to school early, but forgot the most important meal of the day. Now I was stuck with milk and coco puffs. I went on to put in my punch code '1738', I thought it was cool that I had Fetty Wap's gang as my code for school, and continued to my seat.

Then I saw a new face and ass I'd never seen before. A dark skinned Stalin entered with short natural hair and thick juicy lips. She seemed frantic at first as if she didnt know rather to have a seat or grab breafest. She surprisingly sat diagonal to me with another decent looking female, why hadn't I seen her before and why was she built so sexy? I glance a few times careful not to be seen and identified as a creep by her. Damn I'd like to put my milk in her coco puffs .