Chapter 31

*Liam's POV*  

I couldn't concentrate during the soundcheck, I told the lads it was because of Niall. That he was late so 'Daddy Direction' was worried. The truth is that management didn't want me and Danielle to spend time together. And that she was spending the day with Andy, my best friend since god knows when. 

During the day they had sent what I could see lots and lots of tweets to each other. I knew I could trust them when they said that they were just friends but today neither of them had answered my calls, tweets or texts. 

I wasn't sure of what to do, maybe I should tell the boys. I mean, just so they know why I'm acting so weird. I sat up in my bed and was going to stand up so I could walk over to the others, who was seated in the sofa. But then my phone rang, it was Andy, FINALLY!

"Hey pal, what's up? Something wrong? You have called me like 10 times"

"Yeah, why haven't you answered?"

"I've been busy.."

"You've been with Dani"

"She's my friend"

"Aye, she's my girlfriend"

"Calm down you're my friend too, I would never try to steal her"

I could hear her giggle in the background, "Lemme talk to him!"

"She wanna talk to you so I'll give her the phone now, take care Liam" 

"You too Andy"

"Hey babe" Danielle giggled.

"What you up to, love?"

"Not much, you?"

"Soon the first show in Ireland, what have you and Andy done today more than ignoring my calls?"

"We haven't ignored you.."

"Uhm, yes you have.. 10 call each, at least 15 tweets and a minimum of 30 texts have been avoided"

"Liam, we've been .. Uhm, fishing"

"Fishing? Where?"

"Home in Wolverhampton and you know it"

"Mmhmm"

"Liam, I've talked to Andy and he's going to help us so we can see each other more often!"

"FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT!" I heard him scream in the background, making me laugh.

"I agree with Andy"

She giggled, "Yeah me too"

"Uhm, sorry my angel but I have to go and get ready for the show"

"Bye, I love you"

"Love you too" And then I hung up.

It broke my heart every time I had to leave her since I was away most of my time and when I finally had time management always sent her to dance in another country.

-------

*Danielle's POV*

All I and Andy had be doing today was find tickets to today's show in Dublin and then try to get there in time. We had been listening to music in the car and hadn't heard Liam's calls.

Let me take this day from the beginning.

I woke up at ten, Andy was calling. I picked up and he asked if I wanted to do something random today. Of course I wanted to, I agree to almost everything he says.  

He came over after I had showered and then we ate breakfast at this small little cafe.  

Some fans came over to our table and wanted some photos. I know I'm just Liam's girlfriend and Andy is just his friend but fans seem to like us anyway. 

After the breakfast he told me I should go buy something for Liam, he was going to fix something else.  

I bought a necklace that looked like a chain, then I met up with Andy at the cafe an hour later.  

He told me we were going to see Liam and the other guys in Dublin but I didn't believe him. He showed me the tickets he had bought for almost the double price of some fans and he had to follow them on Twitter, so needed I and Liam to do. Which is okay with us, we like the fans!  

We hopped into the car and listened to very loud music the whole way to Dublin, both of us sang. It sounded horrible, when we stopped by at a store Andy saw that Liam had called so he called him back. 

And now Andy and I was standing in the queue to get in. I was so nervous, I had never seen them preform because I had always been backstage and waiting.

"You have missed him, haven't you?" Andy asked beside me when we had sat down on our seats.

"Hell yeah I do, I haven't seen him for one and a half month"

"Oh, well here they are"

And with that, One Direction stepped out on stage starting to sing 'Kiss you'