Chapter 53

*Harry's POV*

Louis was laying in bed, waiting for me. I took off my clothes and was just going to slip in under the blanket when my phone called.

"Leave it be" Louis told me but I still checked who it was.

Holly.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Harry, I need someone to talk to"

"So you called me, shall I come over or do you come to our flat?"

"Right, you're in London.."

"Mmh?"

"I just left London.."

"Why? Where are you, I'll come and get you"

"Halfway to Mullingar"

"At this time at night?"

"Yeah, I'll explain later.. Come to the gas station, the one by the motel"

"I'll be there soon" I hung up.

I looker over to Louis, "I like when you're naughty, cyrly"

"I love you, Boo, I'm just gonna pick up Holly. She need someone to talk to and probably somewhere to sleep"

"It's okay, we can do this tomorrow instead" He chuckled. "I can make the guestbed for her, now go. She needs you"

I gave him a kiss and left the building.

--------

*Holly's POV*

"Holly?" Harry walked through the door to the dining area.

"Harry" I stood up and walked over to him. "I've missed you" I gave him a hug.

"Missed you too, babe" He hugged me back and then we left after he'd insisted to pay for my food.

"Sooo?" He asked when we sat in the car. "Gonna tell me why you were leaving London at this time?"

"Niall showed me our flat and wanted me to move in with him there but I'm only 16.. I have school, friends and family in Mullingar and he want me to leave them"

"Oh"

"I just can't but he don't get it"

"You've moved once before and thought it was hard to find new friends and to be accepted in Mullingar, right?"

"Yes"

"Why don't you just live in Mullingar with your parents when it's school and during the summer you can live in the flat"

"That's the best idea I've ever heard, thank you Harry!"

"No problem, babe" He chuckled and started the radio. "Try to get some sleep, it'll take a while before we're home"

I nodded and closed my eyes. I actually was kinda tired and the music started to disappear.

--

I woke up in a strange bed, never seen the room before but it was comfy so I stayed.

Harry walked into the bed, "You alright?"

"Where am I and how did I get here?"

"Mine and Lou's guestroom, you fell asleep in the car so I carried you inside"

"Why shouldn't I be alright by the way?"

"You've been crying and screaming after Niall all night so I've been sitting in your room and held your hand and sometimes Louis was laying in your bed so you could snuggle into his chest"

"Thanks"

"You should talk to him about our idea"

"Your idea"

"Yeah yeah, go to him now. Lou can drive you, he's going to buy some food anyway"

"Okay" I smiled and got up from bed, I had a too big, red, shirt on. "Who's this?"

"It's mine" Louis said, peering into the room with a big grin on his face.

"Dirty people, undressing me in my sleep"

"Actually, you asked me to" Harry chuckled.

"Whatever, out now so I can change"

He left the room and I started to put on my own clothes, I tied my hair up in a bun and left the room.

"I'm ready to go" I smiled.

"Breakfast?"

"Not hungry, Haz"

Louis held out his arm, like a real gentleman, "Shall we?"

I took the offer, "We shall" I smiled at Harry, "See ya"

"Bye, love"