Chapter I: Left to Die

One day in the middle of winter, Xianite was walking in the mountains. Xianite had a long black torn dress, white hair dip-dyed red, eyes that are all black and dark brown and angel-like wings.

She was searching for some rare plants for some potions and salves. While she was searching she heard the faint cry of a baby. She stopped her search and started following the sound, she was walking at a brisk pace. She walked for two minutes until she found a baby boy left on the mountainside, she went over to investigate.

He was lying in a patch of white grass untouched by snow or frost. She thought to herself, "he was probably left here to die, what a disgrace to leave a baby here in it's own. There's no sign of anyone coming back... maybe I can take care of him."

She picked up the boy carefully, she saw that he had started growing white hair and horns on his head. She started to sing, her song made him calm down and ultimately stop crying. He opened his eyes and she noticed that his irises were both different colors, one of crimson and the other the slightest hade of grey she had ever seen. His pupils were slits like those of a snake. "When he's old enough I can teach him sorcery and about the realms," she thought. With the baby in her arms, she walked back to her castle.