Chapter III: Arguments

They walked into the study; the study had bookshelves, a dark oak table with a confortable chair and roaring fireplace. Ianite slammed the door shut and went down to business. "Where did you find him?" she said coldly, "What?!" Xianite said feeling very surprised. "Where did you find the boy," she said with enough ice in her voice to freeze a river. "Why d'you want to know may I ask?" "Because he's a Forsaken One."

"But he can't be, he's my son! And there hasn't been one in about 500 years!" "You still haven't answered my question. Where did you find him?!" Xianite sighed, "I fond him by the mountainside in winter three years ago," "You should have left him there," "He was crying, you probably would've done the same as me and bring him home." Ianite didn't reply.

"Anyways I have a solution to this problem..." "What is it," Xianite said worriedly. "Kill the boy," "WHAT?! How can you kill sick an innocent boy!" She shouted desperately, "He won't be innocent for much longer, after that he'll kill us all." "I thought you were the goddess of Balance and Justice." "What's that supposed to mean," she said her voice growing in anger. "Well this idea doesn't seem right and just does it." "You fool!" shouted Ianite angrily and slapped Xianite across her face.

Xianite took a step back. She put her hand to her mouth to check of there was any blood, luckily there wasn't. 'Don't slap me you big eejit," Xianite shouted angrily and slapped Ianite across the face. Ianite did the same as Xianite as well only this time there was blood at her lip. "Touché," said Ianite. "So are you going to kill the boy?" There was a silence that lasted forever. "Okay," Xianite said eventually.

Ianite handed her a dagger. It looked like itwas made of black scales and there was an eye of ender in the middle of it. "Iwill be able to see you through the eye of ender to see if you killed him ornot, but I won't be able to hear you." Ianite explained and after that, sheleft the castle.