Chapter II: The Visitor

Xianite decided to call the boy Daemian. Three years later went by and Xianite never such love for anyone or anything. It was a beautiful spring day, the birds were chirping, flowers were growing and bees were buzzing. Xianite and Daemian were playing 'Catch' in the forest just outside the castle. They were having great fun until they heard the bell ring, Xianite knew that sound, it was to tell if a visitor was here.

"I'll be back in a moment, so go play with Toby then," said Xianite. "Okay," beamed Daemian. Toby was their three-headed puppy. He had dark brown fur and blue eyes. Xianite was walking around the castle to save the hassle of walking all the way through the castle. When she got to the front she saw that the visitor was Ignite, her half sister.

"Well hello there Ianite, I didn't expect you to come here for at least another week," Xianite sais puzzled, " Well I got all my work done on my 'to-do- list so I thought about coming here,' Ianite explained. " So anything strange happed while you were doing your work?" Xianite asked, " well, I actually got a follower for the first tome." She said happily "Wow, congrats, what's he or she's name?" "His name is CaptainSparklez." "Very unusual name, wait isn't that the baker in Dagrun?" "No, that's CaptainSprinklez your thinking of. He's a completely different person." "Oh yeah, that's it."

"Well has anything strange happened to you since I last visited?" Ianite asked, "well, if you follow me," Xianite said. They walked around the castle and into the forest where Daemian was playing with Toby. "Ianite, this is Daemian, my son, Daemian, this is Ianite, your auntie." "It's very nice to meet you Daemian" Ianite said warmly. "Hi" Daemian said shyly. "Is it okay if I talk with your mother alone for a little while?" "Okay," he said. With that confirmed they walked into the castle.