They first meet

Sally POV

"JEFF WHERE IS MY TEDDY BEAR" I called to Jeff. "How the hell am I supposed to know" he called back. "Fine I don't need your pitty help" i yelled back really mad. I looked all over my room for my teddy bear. "Teddy oh teddy" i called. Then at the corner of my eye I saw him laying under my pillow. "There you are" i said hugging him.

Jeff the killer POV

While Sally was looking for her teddy bear i was hanging out with my friend Ben Drowned. "So got any sisters" he asked. "Yes and you know her" i said sarcastically. "Hey Jeff can you help me please" Sally called from her room. "Yeah ill be right there" I called back walking up the stairs to her room. "Jeff does this dress make my butt look big" she asked me trying on a new dress. "Sally your like 5 why are you wearing this" I told her. "I'm not 5 im 17 you know this" she said. "Yeah well you act like your 5" I argued. "Fuck you" she said before slamming the door in my face. "Whatever" I yelled.

Ben POV
Hmm I wonder what there always arguing about, i thought. "Hey sorry about that" Jeff apologized. "Its fine" I said. Then Sally came waking down. "Hey Jeff how do i look im going out with the girls tonight" Sally asked waking down the steps. "Uhhh" i looked at her she was so pretty. "Oh hey Ben whats up" i tried to talk but i couldnt. "Umm Ben... Bennnn WAKE UP". "Hmm oh sorry guess i spaced out" i lied. "Well bye Ben bye Jeff" Sally said waving.