She Moves In Part 1

Ben POV
I take her home. "I had a really good time" she says. "Me too" i say. She walks in.

Sally POV
'i love him so much' i think staring at the door. "What are you doing" Jeff says. "Ahh Jeff you scared me" i say. "That didnt answer my question" he says. "I was thinking" i say. "About what" he says. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" i yell stomping up the stairs. "FUCK YOU" he yells. "SUCK A DICK" i yell.

Jeff POV
'she makes me so fucking mad sometimes' i think with a knife in my hand. "THEN WHY DONT YOU MOVE IN WITH HIM IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH" i yell. She comes down the stairs in a nightgown. "Thats actually a really good idea i'll start packing" she says hugging me. She goes back up to her room. 'ha she sucks' i think.

Sally POV
'Jeff had a really good idea i'll just move in with him' i think starting to pack a suitcase. A while later i finish packing, i grab my phone and call Ben. Ring ring ring ring. "Hello" Ben answers. "Hey Ben can i move in" i say. "Like permanently" he says. "Yeah" i say. "Yeah thats fine" he says. "Thanks, i love you" i say. "Love you too" he says hanging up. I grab my suitcase, a pillow, and my teddy bear. "Bye Jeff i'll be back tomorrow to get the rest of my things" i say leaving. "Bye slut" he says.