They Go Out Part 2

Ben POV
"Hey Sally where do you want to go" i ask her. "You choose" she says holding my hand. I take her to this romantic restaurant. "Aww Ben its so nice" she says in awe. "Yup" i say nervously. We find a table and sit. A little while later a waiter comes and takes our order. "Sally" "yes Ben" "your the best thing thats ever happened to me" i say blushing. "Excuse me i need to use the restroom" Sally says getting up. "Ill be here" i say drinking my water.

10 long minutes later Sally comes out of the bathroom.

Ben POV

"You ok" i ask. "Yes im fine" she says sitting back down. Jeff walks in. "Oh great just what we need" i say. "What the fuck Jeff why are you hear" Sally says. "Cause i can be" he says. The food arrives. "Oh do you need more food" the waiter says. "No hes NOT supposed to be here" Sally says. "Sally shut the fuck up" he says. "Im sorry sir but bad language is not allowed here, you need to leave" the waiter says. "Fine later you little fuckers" Jeff says walking out. I throw a piece of food at his head and laugh.

After about 30 minutes the food came.

"The clam chowder for the girl and the lobster for the boy" the waiter said giving us our food. Me and Sally start eating. "Mmm good food" Sally says after she took her first bite. "Yes it is" i agree.
Soon we finished our food.
"Listen Ben im sorry about Jeff always showing up places he can be a real pain in the ass sometimes" Sally says. "Its ok ive gotten used to it" I say holding her hand. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back. Soon the bill came. "I'll take care of it" Sally says getting her wallet out. "No I'll take care of it" I say. "Ok thanks" She says. After i paid we went home

Sorry it took so long to update ive been busy with school