Past Mistakes.

"Kitten."

I feel my heart race rapidly, I didn't want to turn around and face him. I promised myself I wouldn't get lost in his eyes again, or the way he smiled.

"Look at me." He whispered in my ear, slowly he trailed his lips down to my neck. I told myself to stay strong. Not to give in to this temptation. He would never change his ways and I could not let him hurt me again.

I turned around and faced him. He slowly took his time looking me over from head to toe, smirking. "You're still as gorgeous as I remember." I crossed my arms over my chest, "Just go away, I hate you." I watched as he smirked wider, and reached out to brush away a strand of my hair, "Oh, sweetheart I know you don't hate me." He whispered against my skin, I instantly heated up, as his lips brushed my bare shoulders. "I've always loved this dress on you." He toyed with the thin straps of my dress. He leaned down slowly...to kiss me. Suddenly, I gained control over him and came to my senses. I moved back, away from him.

"Don't." I said putting a hand up to his chest. "I'm not repeating past mistakes."

He looked at me, "Baby, I wouldn't hurt you. I was young back then. I didn't know what I wanted. Now I know."

"You know what?" I said.

"I want you." He told me huskily.

"Maybe you should have thought of that back then, before you broke my heart into a million pieces.." I whispered, my voice breaking.

"Kitten, wait..." He reached out to touch me.

"Just stop, I don't want you anymore. Just stay away from me."