Powerful Lust.

As I was walking back to my apartment, I let out a sigh. Tonight was perfect. And Preston was a true gentleman. So why the hell was I thinking about Noah the whole night?

I turned the keys to my apartment. The lights were off, so I thought that Noah was asleep. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist, just as I was about to scream, a large hand came on top of my mouth.

"Shh..Addie, it's me."

"Shit, Noah, why the hell aren't you sleeping? It's late."

"I couldn't sleep." He whispered in my ear. "You didn't kiss that fucking dude, did you?

"What I did with Preston tonight, doesn't concern you, Noah."

"Kitten-"

Before I realized what was happening, Noah had his hands on me. He pulled me close to him, and kissed me hard. "Mhm, Noah.." I said against him. "Shh...baby" he responded. He backed me up against the wall and touched the bottom of my dress. "This dress should come with a fucking warning label, Addie." Noah chuckled, as he slowly kissed my neck, holding my thigh with his hand.

I felt like I was on fire. I suddenly wanted him to touch me. I needed him to. My expression was all Noah needed. Slowly, his hands found its way to my panties. He slowly rubbed me against them, as I let out a small moan.

"Mhm, baby, you're so fucking wet for me." Slowly he slipped his fingers underneath and dipped them into me, pushing them in and out.

"Noah-" I mumbled as I let out another moan.

"I know baby, I know.." Noah replied as he kissed me again. He moved his fingers against me fast and hard, as I came apart, against his fingers.

I looked at him horrified at what I had done. I let him have his way with me. I hated him. I adjust my clothes as he removed himself from me.

"I'm sorry Addie..." He said.

I left the room without another word.