Unexpected Guest.

The next day, I awoke to the sound of someone knocking on my door. I rubbed my eyes wearily, I barely got any sleep throughout the night, without Noah haunting my dreams. With me, letting him have his way with me. I quickly tied my hair up in a ponytail, and walked towards the door. "I'm coming!" I shouted out, wondering who could possibly be at my apartment this early. I opened the door and came face to face with the last person I wanted to see.

"Noah-"

He put his hand up signaling me to be quiet. "I don't know about you, but I couldn't sleep all fucking night, since I saw you yesterday. And those tight, cute little shorts you have on right now, are not helping."

I grabbed the doorknob furiously, "Who the hell are you to tell me what I can or can not wear in my own apartment." I looked at him, my eyes blazing, my cheeks flushing.

Noah reached out and stroked my heated cheek, "It's nice to know that I can still get a reaction out of you." He chuckled. "Can I come in?"

I looked at him, and crossed my hands across my chest, making my cleavage more visible. I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra, but I wasn't going to back down from him either.

Who does he think he is anyway? Channing Tatum?

He glanced down at my chest, making my nipples harden against my shirt. "No you can't come in."

"I have something to talk to you about, Addie."

I sigh at the use of my old childhood nickname, and open the door for him. "You're not going to give up, are you?"

He grins widely, "Nope."

"Hurry up then. Tell me what you need to and then get out."

"Damn. You're so sexy when you're mad" Noah chuckles.

I smack him on his shoulder and stomp off to my room. "I'm going to go take a shower, and then we can talk."

I tried to ignore him, as I walked to my room, but not before I heard him say,

"I'd love to join you, Kitten." I could picture him smirking. I felt heat pool between my legs, as I thought how much I would love for him to join me.

"Shut up, Noah." I said instead and locked the room behind me, as his deep, sexy laugh vibrated through the hallway.