My New Roommate.

I towel dried myself, as soon as I stepped out of the shower. I quickly put on a skirt and tank top and left my hair to dry in natural curls.

"Do you need any help?" Noah shouted from the other side of the door.

"As a matter of fact I do." I replied. I opened the door, as I watched him take his time devouring me with his eyes."

I felt like telling him to take a picture and that it would last longer, but another idea formed into my mind when I was taking a shower.

"I know how much you missed me, Noah..." I say, toying with the loops of his jeans. I pull him closer to me as I run my fingers through his dark hair. His lips part and I come closer. Just as our lips are about to touch, I pull away. I smirk, as I walk past him and walk into the living room.

Suddenly, I am pushed against the corner. I let out a startled gasp, as Noah pushes himself against me. "See how much I want you Adelynn ." He was rock hard and I couldn't help but let out a small sigh at the contact. I blush, as I look into the depths of his eyes. He smirks as he lets go of me.

I blink a couple times as I realize that he had the nerve to tease and play with me. Oh it's on. Two can play this game.

I head to the living room to see Noah lounging on my couch. I place my hands on my hips and glare at him. "So what do you want, Noah?" I glance at him, and believe it or not he looked shy. "Spit it out, I don't have all day. " He looked at me in surprise, "You have plans?" This got me angry, as I replied, "I just said I did Noah. " Then I turned around to walk away, he gripped the back of my hand, pulling me close to him. "I need a place to stay...Addie." He looked at me. "Are you kidding, Noah? I'm the last person to be asking. Why don't you go to Lesley?" He had the right to at least look ashamed. He ran his fingers through his hair, "I'm so sorry Addy, about what happened, I want to explain, if you let me.." I look at his vulnerable eyes, and I felt my heart melt. "You can stay here for awhile..." I heard myself say.

Noah then grinned and said, "I knew I could count on you. I'm going to go grab my stuff from my old place, and be back." He kissed my cheek, and then pulled away leaving me breathless.

When he left, I sank to the floor, "What did I get myself into? I said aloud.