Introduction

Hi!! I'm Riley, I'm 16 years old and I live in Philadelphia with my parents, Cory and Topanga and My little brother Auggie.:) I have a best friend named Maya, that reminds me I should start packing I'm going to be visiting her soon for the whole summer!!! We don't see each other much since she and her mom moved to New York with my Uncle Shawn but anyways I'm supper excited to see her and meet the famous ranger rick she's always talking about.

Sup losers I'm Maya, I'm 17 and I live in New York with my mom and Shawn. I have a best friend named Riley, we have known each other since we were 5. My mom met Shawn when he asked if it would be possible to take a picture of us for a magazine my mom accepted and Walla! They hit it off I meet riley and life was good until ranger rick came along...

You should know who I'm am! I'm Lucas, I'm 17 and I live in New York with my mom . I'm originally from Texas but had to move because I'm "a danger to the student body" haha like I care. I do want I want and get what I want. If that means hurting people in the way then so be it. So far New York is fun all the girls drool for me I mean come on I'm good looking.;) I get them wrapped around my finger to then crush them and leave them behind like I did to that Maya chick. HA! She thought I loved her

Okay guys, this is my FIRST ever time writing a story so I apologize if this introduction is lame and has grammar errors but I'm going to keep trying to make the other chapters better. So if you read this thank you so much! I read so many stories here that I got inspired to give it a try! So here it goes the beginning of Breaking the Friar :)