48 | Back

| Chris' POV |

It was the next morning, and I can say it is a weird as fuck feeling to wake up without Ricky. I just want him back home. Shiloh and Bella both were pretty comfortable being here. They adjusted fast. He was sitting at the kitchen table, eating some cereal with her, while I drank some coffee at the counter.

I heard the garage door go up and down. Moments later, Ricky walked into the house.

"Welcome back." I greeted him.

"Hi." He sighed. "Can we speak in private?"

"We're actually just about to leave." Shiloh said as he set empty bowls in the sink. "I've got to drop her off at Kindergarten, then I have some errands to run."

"Drive safe." I told him, setting my own empty mug in the sink.

Shiloh started to pull together his and his daughter's things, getting her out the door. I didn't wait for them to leave, because I had plans for how this was going to go anyways. I grabbed Ricky's hand and guided him to the bedroom, closing the door.

"Having a night away helped me clear my head." Ricky stated. "I honestly don't give a shit when we get married. I just want to spend our life together. I'm sorry for being so stubborn and nitpicking all your little habits. Those little habits are apart of you, the you I fell in love with."

"Funny, I was just going to tell you the same thing." I smirked, looking down at his gem-like eyes. "I'm sorry too. This fight was stupid. I think we're both just a little restless."

"Ha, yeah. That's the best way to put it." He softly smiled.

"And I promise, I'm not letting you go anytime soon. Come here." I pulled him in front of a full length mirror in our room and stood behind him.

Ricky was caught off guard when I ripped his shirt open. He took a deep breath as I ran my hands down his chest. I put one hand down his pants, and secured the other around his hips.

As I pulled his pelvis against mine, I said, "You're all mine." I ran my hand up and down his torso. "You understand me? This sexy little body, is mine."

Ricky bit his lip when I started to rub him in his underwear. He whimpered, "I hear you, loud and clear, Baby. You want to know what I want?"

"Hm?"

He fought as smirk. "I want you to treat me like your little sex toy, the way you used to back when we first got together."

"That, I can do." I purred.

~~~

Knowing that we wouldn't have much time to ourselves now that Shiloh is staying here, I made the best of the time we did have. I made sure I made Ricky sing like a birdy. He screamed like a horror movie victim, and moaned like a pornstar. I love this little devil. I fucked him until neither of us could bare to walk.

We sat in bed snuggled up to each other. He smoked a cigarette, looking as hot as ever with his post-sex hair and smeared makeup. I couldn't help but snap a picture while he was focused on the TV. Then I got up to find my clothes somewhere and he took a moment to register what I just did.

"Did you just sneak a picture of me?" He asked.

"So what if I did?" I joked back.

He laughed. "You gonna post it?"

I leaned on the edge of the bed and handed him my shirt. "You want me to?"

Ricky sat up with his cigarette hanging out his mouth. He slipped on my shirt, then replied, "As long as I look good. I like to rub it in that I'm yours."

"I think people can tell it was taken right after we had sex. They could tell in the last one." I responded.

"Good." He said. "I get sick of all the shit people talk online about us. They better get used to the fact that we're together and we're here to stay."

"Forever and always." I responded as I laid back down next to him.

Ricky leaned over and kissed me. "Forever and always." He smiled.