Pyramid

When we arrived we parked in the parking lot and Abby has her own space!! It felt so strange to be here...the place I watched on TV everyday,the place I dreamed of every night. I had to pinch myself as we walked in. Gia was on the desk looking almost excited as me! She gave Abby a hug and then Abby introduced us to each other...Sophia this is Gianna and Gia this is Sophia, the girl that beat Maddie! Gia raises her eyebrows-"I thought I recognised you!nice to meet you " she gave me an awkward hug and then Abby chirped up 'SELFIE TIME'. I cringed so much she was like a big kid,nothing like I imagined her! We took selfies on each of our phones and me and Gia exchanged numbers. Abby took me in a studio A,B and C to meet some dancers. But then we heard Melissa's loud chirpy voice talking to Gia. Oh god! Abby attempted to run to the costume room gesturing for me to follow she repeated the instructions to me and the rushed to the desk.

I went through my Instagram, my stomach was churning. Then there was a knock on the door and a whisper-"Sophia? This is one of the producers, it's time to get you ready!" I was so nervous. I'm about to;1.be on TV(not just TV but my most favourite show in the world) ,2.meet all my idols all at once and have to act natural and 3.probably get slagged off by 5 moms. I opened the door with my sweaty hands. The producer shook my hand and took me to the den, he clipped on some microphones and told me what to do. I stood at the door trying to listen in but I couldn't really hear anything then Abby said "Sophia come on in!!!" My heart was pounding inside of my chest. I swung open on the door with a huge cheesy smile on my face, all of the girls ran up to me and hugged me,it was the best feeling ever! Each of the moms in turns gave me a small hug and then I scuttled of next to Mackenzie. She looked almost as happy as me.

Abby's POV:
Okay moms!i know you probably have already judged me for doing this but please be happy for me. It was my decision and I am totally happy. The moms nodded still in shockc! Everyone was so happy except I could sense something wasn't right with Maddie her smile didn't seem happy. I'm not sure I guess I'm to over protective anyway I began with the pyramid announcements "this week we will be attending star bound in Canton Ohio" everyone groaned in disappointment "but! Cathy is on vacation so therefore the Candy apples will not be competing" everyone cheered. "This week there are no solos I'm going to be changing things up a bit! Maddie and Kalani you will be performing a duet named 'raindrops on my guitar' it's a beautiful lyrical piece inspired by Taylor Swift." The girls are all fans of Taylor Swift so got excited and Maddie and Kalani hugged. "Also the next duet is Sophia and...Chloe!"Christi gasped in shock "it is called "lanterns" and is quite a fast lyrical piece perfect for both of your dance styles. " Chloe and Sophia hugged they were clearly very excited! "Sophia will not be in the group number this week as I want her to settle in nicely and the group this week is called 'stomp the yard'. Moms you can please go upstairs ,girls spread out and start stretching. "

Maddie's POV:
I was so happy at first that Abby was adopting but when I realised it was that horrible pig I wanted to shoot myself right there. I mean seriously who doesn't let Maddie Ziegler win a competition? Seriously the silly cow will pay for this! I can tell she hates me by the look she gave me. I'll show her who's the favourite when me and Kalani beat her this weekend. I'll tell the rest of the girls what a Witch she is.

Chloe's POV:
I can't believe Abby had adopted! How would have guessed?I don't know what's wrong with Maddie she keeps giving me and Sophia the evils. I'm super excited to be dancing with her this weekend. She must be an amazing dancer if Abby adopted her.