OMG !

SOPHIAS POV:
It was so fun! We chatted for what felt like ten minutes but Tina said we had been chatting for an hour!Abby had left...and I am currently lay on my bed balling my eyes out she told me she hoped we would meet again. I knew what that meant... it was over she'd fly back home to Pittsburgh and regret ever leaving home.

Why always me ? Why am I always the one to be left?

ABBYS POV:
I was so excited ! I told her I was leaving but I was only teasing her ,why would I leave her ? I signed a bunch more of papers and finally got ready to break the news to her!
"SOPPHHHIIIIIAAAAA COME DOWN HERE SWEETY I NEED TO SORT SOMETHING OUT WITH YOU." Tina shouted
"TINA IM FINE , REALLY I KNEW I NEVER HAD A SHOT AT SOMEBODY LIKE HER ."
"HONEY JUST GET DOWN HERE WOULD YOU?"
"FINNNEEEE!"

"Abby? Why are you still here I thought you left ."
"Why would I leave you ?"
"Because people like you don't go with people like me !"
"In this story they do ... Sophia will you please sign these papers so I can adopt you?"

SOPHIAS POV:
"AGGGGGGHHHHHHH"
I was screaming and crying inside ! abby was adopting me I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I recognised the smell of coco Chanel perfume. She felt so cuddly big and bouncy ... fat! I signed the papers and races upstairs to pack my few belongings that only filled one large suitcase ."