Nice to meet you

Abby's POV:
I hated this I was like a peasant stood in the rain banging on the door of an orphanage . A group of teenage boys walked past and sniggered at me , I heard one of them whisper under there breath "McDonald's is down the road". I screamed "IM ABBY LEE MILLER I HAVE GUYS TO DO THAT FOR ME"
They turned around and I won't lie I was scared . They where walking over to me clenching their fists , I was about to run when the door opened . Wait I can't run! I have a guy that does that stuff for me .I forced my way in the door and slammed it shut behind me .

"Hello, you must be abby?"
"Yes that's me 'the real abby lee'"
"Yes , erm of course! Come on in to my office can Mike get you anything to drin?"
"No it's okay I don't drink crappy coffee ."
She pulled an offended look at me I waved my Starbucks in her face.(another offended look)
"So , Sophia had been Through a lot and I would just like you to be kind to her and"
"Of course I'm kind to kids!"
"Oh I just saw your show and ..."
"My show ... you don't even have a show sweetheart !"
She looked at me with a concerned look... "okay lets erm go meet Sophia , are there any questions that you have before we begin ?"
I could feel the butterfly's flapping inside my stomach ,up and down ,round and round .
"No I'm fine."

I followed her in to the room and sunk down in to the old tatty sofa. I glanced across the room scared to look at her , what if she hates me.

Sophia's POV:
OH MY GOSH!OH MY GOSH,OH MY GOSH , OH MY!! It was the Abby lee Miller ... Yes the real one of dancemoms, AUDC and the ALDC . she wasn't looking at me , I was glad really . I just sat there with my mouth wide open holding back the tears . We finally made eye contact she looked confused , "oh sweetheart what's the matter?"
"It's just you know, your Abby Lee and I'm breathing the same air as you !"
"I can't believe u recognised me ! Anyway nice to meet you I'm Abby Lee Miller."