A true professional!

Just a quick note before I start this chapter;at the start I said the home was in California but it is in England,Also I'm soooooo sorry for the long wait I completely forgot and I felt like I was dragging this book out,Thankyou for so many views guys it's crazy!Abby came to my city the other day and I'm on holiday so I couldn't meet her which was a bummer but anyway sorry for the wait keep voting !🌷🍉

Sophia's POV:
The car journey wasn't too long. For most of the way I had my earphones in while Abby was on her phone making arrangements. I went on Instagram too see if anyone had posted. I was bullied at school so only had around 20 followers and my feed was mostly dancemoms. Abby had just posted a quote...sometimes you just have to let go of the past and welcome in the new,it was captioned...can't wait for you all too see what I'm up too stay tuned!

After a bit we pulled up at a big towering hotel with lots of windows,it looked very posh. When Abby had paid the driver we went inside. The Hotel was amazing! It was full of posh and some famous people, I gasped in excitement. Abby told me to keep calm because this is the "norm from now on". Our room was huge it had in one part was my room my double bed and my own on suite ( I have no idea how to spell that). Then Abby had a huge bed through a little door and her own bathroom. It was 1 o'clock and I hadn't had any lunch so I was getting hungry, I could heard Abby in the phone to room service. She shouted me in to her room,"Sophia what would you like to eat?" I replied eagerly,"pizza and a lemonade please." She ordered our food then told me to get out my suitcase. I don't know why I always feel intimidated by her but I guess I'll get used to it.

She tore through my clothes and we made a pile for keep and a pile for trash, in the end I was left with two pairs of jeans and one jacket. Abby ran in her room and brought me an Aldc over-the shoulder top. I smiled as I had a ways wanted this top, It was hot pink and I wore a black vest top underneath with some of my blue-washed turned over jeans. I had some black roshe runs and my hair in a messy bun. We ate our food and then she told me to go and find something to do in the hotel while she worked. I went down the long windy stairs and looked around,the hotel was huge ! I saw a Starbucks and got a crushed berry frappe with the money she had gave me  and then sat down in the lounge and went through my Instagram. I had never posted before so i decided to take a selfie and post it on Instagram. I had nothing to do but I didn't want to go back upstairs it was too awkward. She doesn't have my number so she couldn't text me and I had been sat down here for three hours and Starbucks was shutting so I wandered around the hotel. I bumped in to Abby who was hurrying around.

Abby's POV;
I had told Sophia to go and make use of herself but I can find her and its been three hours. I found her wandering around, "Sophia what are you doing?" She said she didn't want to disturb me. Anyway we went straight out to dinner in TGI Fridays. I had a chicken salad as I am trying to loose weight and Sophia had a pasta bake. The conversation varied but it wasn't too awkward anymore. For some reason she reminded me of maddie. We swapped numbers and she told me her Instagram but I didn't want to follow her yet because I knew the fans would notice.

We got back to our room and I asked her to show me a dance. But she insisted she couldn't dance on concrete! A true professional ! We had to wake up early in the morning to catch our flight so she went to sleep while I did some business on my laptop.

Sophias POV:
I fell asleep earlyish at 8:00pm. We had to get up at 5:00am to catch the flight to Pittsburgh. I woke up at around 2am and I could hear the sound of keys clicking on a laptop. I got up and peaked around the door to see Abby still awake typing away. I knocked on her door nervously she told me to enter. "What do you want at this time shouldn't you be sleeping" I gulped "shouldn't you be sleeping?" She replied "I have business to sort out" I walked over and shut the laptop and put it beside the bed. She needs sleep even if it's only two hours.