Chapter 8 The Awkward Silence

After they were done cleaning up Stiles told Lydia to stay for a little bit. So she did and they just talked.

"What do you think of Malia?" She asked him.

"I don't really know I just met her today so I can't really judge her. She makes Isaac happy so I guess that's good."

"She kinda seems like a bitch. I can't really say that for sure till I get to know her more."

"Maybe we should have a triple date with them and Allison and Scott." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Triple date? We haven't even had a first date."

"Well that needs to change then. How about we go to a movie Friday."

"Okay as long as we stop by the store before the movie to get candy."

"It's a date."

"Well I should probably get home." She said as she got up off the couch to head to her car.

As she was about to open the door Stiles grabbed her by the waist and turned her so she was facing him. She knew what he was going to do and didn't have time to stop it. Even if she did she wouldn't want to. Within five seconds his lips were crushed up against hers. She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck to pull him closer. After a two minute his neck began to hurt so he grabbed her ass and pulled her up. He pinned her back to the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She brought her hands to his hair. She ran her fingers through it as he deepened the kiss. He carried her to the kitchen counter so she could sit down. They only to second long pauses to catch breathes.

"Room?" He panted as he pulled back.

Since she couldn't catch her breath she just shook her head. So he picked her back up and carried her down the hallway to the door to his room. He was tripping over everything. He even stubbed his toe on his doorway. When they reached his room he walked straight to his bed laying her down on her back gently. Her hands found the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. His hands found their way to the hem of her shirt when they heard the door slam open. The both sat up quickly and looked towards the door. They saw Scott standing in the doorway.

"Oh sorry Allison and I didn't know what all the noise was." The boy turned and closed the door behind him leaving the two to continue what they were doing.

After that it was just awkward silence between the two of them. They could slightly hear the other couple having a conversation in the next room and laughing.

-----

Scott came into the room laughing which made Allison wonder what Stiles and Lydia were doing in the room next to them.

"What did you walk into Scott?"

"Uh...."

"Scott tell me!"

He gave her a look and she knew exactly what they were doing.

"Are you serious?" She asked even though she already knew the answer.

"Yeah." He answered as he sat on the bed next to her.

"I can't believe they were going to do that with us in the room next to them."

"I know." He added as he kissed her.

"We should invite them to come to that concert next month. Wouldn't that be fun."

"Yeah. I'll check to see if there are still tickets."

"Yay!"

-----

They were just sitting there the air filled with silence when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Stiles answer.

This time it was Allison who was in the doorway.

"What would you guys say to coming to the concert next month with Scott and I?" She said as soon as she stepped into the room.

"It's up to Lydia." He replied as he looked at her.

"I don't know." She answered.

"Come on." Scott said as he popped up from behind Allison.

"Okay fine." She said just so they would leave.

"Yay!" Allison shouted as her and Scott walked to Scott's room.

"I should probably get home." She said looking at the boy. "See you Friday?"

"Yeah. I'll walk you to your car." He said as he got off his bed and walked towards her.

When they reached her he kissed her then opened the door for her. He couldn't wait for it to be Friday.

-

When Lydia arrived at her apartment and was greeted by her dog. She picked Prada up and carried her to the couch. For the rest of the night they were cuddled up on the couch watching Netflix.

-

"Hey Stiles do you want to come out to the club with us?" Isaac shouted from the living room.

"Yeah sure." He replied as he changed and walked out to the living. "We all going?" He asked looking at Allison, Scott, and Isaac.

"Yeah Malia is meeting is there." Isaac replied.

"Okay, I'll drive and won't drink." Stiles said as he walked toward the front door.

"Let's go." Scott shouted.

They got in the car and drove to the club about 10 minutes off campus.

When they arrived they walked into brightly colored lights flashing all over the place. At first it was hard for them to adjust their eyes. Stiles went straight to the bar to get everyone drinks. When he came back to his friends Malia was standing with them. He handed everything one their drinks. They took them from his hands and walked off. He watched as Allison grabbed Scott's hands and led him to the middle of the dance floor. He watched them dance together. They were trying to get closer to each other even though it was not possible. Stiles looked around the room to find Isaac and Malia when Allison and Scott started making out. He found them in the corner pretty much attacking each other. He went to walk to a seat at the bar when a random girl came up to him and kissed him on the cheek. It caught him off guard at first but he just kept walking towards the bar. He sat there for a few hours till he decided to go find all of his friends. He found Scott and and Allison where he left them, but he couldn't find Isaac and Malia.

"Scott can you catch their scent?" Stiles asked him.

"Uh.. Let me try," he started sniffing the air, "I know where they are." He said as he started to lead them outside and to the back of the building. When they reached the back of the building they heard noises coming from behind the stack of boxes.

"Hey love birds, finish it up and come to the jeep." Stiles shouted at them.

They all headed back to the jeep to wait for the pair. Within ten they were back at the jeep with messy hair.

"I'm just going to bring Isaac home since I didn't drink anything." Malia said as they walked pass the jeep and headed to her car.

"Okay, well Scott, Allison get in the car we are going home."

"Okay." They said simultaneously while climbing into the car.

They got home and just headed straight to bed.

____________________________________
Sorry that this chapter was so short I went back to school this week. I have a few questions to ask you guys.

1: Do you guys want me to write more scenes of Scallison/from their P.O.V.?

2: What concert do you think the four of them should go to?