It's You

Se Eun's POV

"Chukae!!" I greeted them as they walk inside with a trophy in hand. "Gomawo, Se Eunnie! Ah, is it okay for me to call you that?" Kai asked.

"Nae~ I'm fine with it" I nodded. "Jaa~~ let's go home and rest!" Yong Han said and they clapped their hands.

I sat beside Baekhyun in the bus when suddenly I felt a heavy head resting on my shoulder. I looked at it and it was Baekhyun, sleeping soundly.

"Oh? Is he disturbing you, Se Eunnie?" Chanyeol who was playing with his phone realised that I was looking at Baekhyun.

"Ah, anyi.. It's okay, he must be tired.." I smiled. Chanyeol nodded and focused back on his phone.

*at the company*

Yong Han oppa had some work to do so I stayed at their practice room for a while. Exo had went to take their showers before joining me in the practice room.

"Why is it so hard for you to dry today..." I heard Baekhyun mumbling as he dries his hair.

"Having problems?" I asked and he nodded. "Sit in front of me.. I'll dry your hair" I said. He crawled to me and sat in front of me.

I helped him to dry his hair. "Aigoo these pink headed people" Kai laughed. "Make sure to dye your hair black after this" I said.

"Shireo~~" Baekhyun shook his head.

"Se Eunnie.. She's like a mother.. I realised that she was helping Baekhyun from this morning until now.. She's handling Baekhyun" Chanyeol laughed.

"Oh? That's true hahaha" Suho agrees. "You're my age right?" Kai asked. "Nae" I nodded.

"When is your birthday?" Sehun asked. "5th of June" I said.

"Oh!" Baekhyun raised his head, causing me to startle. "I was born on 6/5! You're 5/6~~" he said excitedly. "wahh" I gave him a high five.

"Se Eun ah, you really have a good voice, huh?" D.O said. "Ah, me? Anyia.. I'm not that much of a good singer" I shook my head.

"Seriously, I tell you.. Your voice is good" Chen said. "Haha maybe it was me who thinks that my voice is not good" I chuckled.

Suddenly, I heard something growling. "Oh?" I looked at Baekhyun and he pouted. "Haha the wolf in your tummy has awaken!" I said, pointing at his stomach.

"Shall we call for dinner?" Lay asked and all of us agreed. Kai had ordered for pizza delivery while Xiumin and Suho went down to the convenience store to buy some drinks.

"Thank you.. For today.." I told Baekhyun. "For what?" He asked.

"For yesterday and today.. This morning, I had went to see unnie.." I said. "Did you cry?" He asked. "Anyi.. I promised her that I'll be happy and always stay strong.." I said.

His fingers softly brushed my hair and he gave me a warm smile. "When you feel lonely or sad, just call me.. I'll be your fairy god friend and be there for you" he said.

"Haha don't worry about me, just take care of your exoLs.." I said.

"You are an exoL aren't you? I saw you holding our lightstick" He grinned.

"And I hope that's the last time I hold it" I smiled brightly.

"Tch~" he scoffed but I laughed watching him like that.

Somehow, it's fun being friends with him :)