Forgetting

Se Eun's POV

Ignoring whatever that has happened at the dorm, I drove to my sister's cemetry, hoping that my parents will still be there.

"Cheseonghamnida" a man apologised. "LEAVE! YOU ARE A KILLER! LEAVE NOW!"

"Omma?" I asked myself. I ran inside and saw omma hitting Minhyuk oppa's back.

"omma!" I shouted and stopped her. "Kim Se Eun, why are you defending him? Get away!" Appa said.

"Omma appa why are you like this?" I asked while protecting Minhyuk oppa.

"Stop it already" I cried. "You.. Why are you protecting the person who killed your own sister.. Are you.. Perhaps.. With him in this?" Omma asked.

"Omma, just what are you saying? Da Eun unnie is my sister!" I said.

"And you want her money right? Our money is all going to her and you're not satisfied about it" Appa said.

"Omonyim, abunyim, Se Eun is not a person like that, please" Min Hyuk oppa said.

"you are just the same. Go. I don't want to see any of you coming here again. You BOTH killed Da Eun. Yah, Kim Se Eun, you're not my daughter anymore" Omma said.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. "Omma.. What did you just say?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"You heard me. Leave. And don't come back" Omma said.

"OMMA!" I shouted. "GUARDS!" Appa called.

"Anyi.. There's no need for that.. Arasseo.. I understand.." I nodded.

I stood up and turned to Da Eun unnie's picture. I gave her a last formal bow and smiled. "Saranghae, unnie.." I said.

"Omonyim, abunyim, Se Eun is not guilty. Please, you can't do this to her" Minhyuk oppa said.

"That's enough oppa.. Let's just.. Let's just leave.." I said.

Unwillingly, we walked out from that place.

Suddenly I felt my legs trembling. I couldn't think anymore and everything went black.

~~~~~

I woke up, realising that I was at home. Slowly, I got up from the bed and walked outside. I could see a man's body figure cooking for me in the kitchen.

"Minhyuk.. Oppa..?" I called.