A Hard Time

Se Eun's POV

I was in town, checking out my shops and staffs. "So everything is okay?" I asked.

"Perfect! Sorry for causing you the trouble to come all the way here.." Im Gyuk said.

"Anyi~ It's my job haha" I laughed. As I walked out of the store, I went to my car. Suddenly, I heard steps coming towards me. I didn't had enough time to turn around and see who it was when a hand shut my mouth and eyes and I was pulled somewhere.

I screamed for help but I was forced to be quiet. I could feel my body being lifted up and I could hear the door closing.

"HMMMMMMMMMM" I shouted louder. Suddenly the hands were removed and I was in a van. I quickly turned to my left and saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"SEHUN?!" I shouted. I looked at my right. "KIM KAI!" I shouted again.

I turned around and there was Chanyeol, Suho and D.O.

"Anyeong~" the smiled 'cutely'. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I tried to get out but Sehun and Kai pulled me back down.

"Sit here quietly" Chanyeol said.

"Why are you guys here?! What are you trying to do??" I asked.

"We're kidnapping you. Duh" Suho laughed. "Dude let me out I have to go home" I said.

"Yeap and so do we" Kai said. He pulled my car keys out of my pocked and threw the key to the staff in front. The staff then went out of the van.

"He'll be driving your car" Sehun said. "Yah jinjja what are you guys trying to do?!" I asked.

"We just saw you at your shop and thinking of having some good time with you, arasseo? So chill" D.O patted my head.

"Seriously? You guys have nothing to do huh?" I sighed.

"Actually we just came back from our fansigning event and now we're on our way back to our dorm.." Suho said.

"Then why bother taking me too? I don't want to go to your dorm" I whined.

"You have to help me cook!" D.O said in a serious tone. "Why the hell do I have to help you? Look, guys.. I'm not in the mood right now okay? I'm tired and I want to go home" I pouted, trying to make them chanege their ridiculous minds.

"We'll take one of it" Chanyeol said. "Huh?" I looked at him.

"You're tired, so we're letting you rest instead of driving. You wanna go home? Andwae. Come and hang out with us.. It's fun having you around." He said.

"Besides, our Ha Yeong and Eun Ji noona will be there too" Kai said.

Okay, if there are other girls then I might be okay with it. "You sure?" I asked.

"damn sure" Kai nodded.

"Arasseo arasseo.. But, where are the others?" I asked.

"They went to another fansigning event.. We had to split into two haha" Sehun laughed.

~~~
A/n : sorry for the short update! I'm making a longer chapter now hehe and one more thing, thank you so much to XOXOyuki16 for showing me my mistake in the previous chapter. God I was so blurred out I didn't realise what she was talking about. T.T

Thank you sooo much and I'm sorry for being quite 'slow' about it! *gives you roses*

Also to promote here, my friends and I are opening a kpop graphic shop. You can search for the book in my 'works'

We make covers and posters. Rules are stated there :) please help me promote and thank you for supporting! Xxxxxxxx