Love Me Right

Se Eun's POV

"Do you have all of the tools to make this?" I asked. "Yeah.. It's in that right drawer beside you.." D.O pointed while taking out the fondants.

"Wahh there's so many colours!" I said after looking at the fondants. "Of course! We also have edible paint so that we could make the colours ourselves" He smiled.

"You guys really love your fans huh?" I asked. "We do.. They're much like our angels hehe" D.O laughed.

"Jaa~ let's use the icing to make our logo and the fondants for the flowers" he continued. I nodded and we started to make it.

As I was rolling to fondant, Chen and Lay came. "Oh? You've started already?" Chen pouts. "Anyia.. Come, help us out" D.O said.

Chen and Lay sat down and helped us. "Aigoo this is hard to roll.. You should've asked for our help earlier" Chen said. "I don't find it hard.." I shook my head.

"Really? You must be really strong then" He said with a cute smile.

I then cut them into small pieces and started to make them look like a flower.

It was already my 5th flower when Kai and Xiumin came. "Having fun?" Xiumin asked as he patted my head.

Kai sat down beside me and took the flowers that I had finished with.

"Oh ippuda" He said. "You want to try it?" I asked. "Me? No.. I'm not good at this.." Kai shyly shook his head.

"Oh come on~ look! Chen is doing great" I pointed at Chen who was focusing on his flower.

"He has that feminine side of him that he likes to use at times like this" Xiumin laughed.

"Yah bwoya" Chen pouted. "Aigoo aigoo mianhae" Xiumin patted his head.

"Oh Baekhyun ah, why are you standing there? Come here and help. You're the one who is excited about this whole thing" Chanyeol said.

I turned back and saw him looking at me but then he quickly looked away. So I continued my work.

"Yah" I heard him calling. But it's not me right?

"Yah" he called again but I ignored him.

"YAH KIM SE EUN" he called.

I looked at him. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah you. Why are you here?" He asked.

"Ask your members" I replied. "I told you already, she's the one that's good about this. See? Very pretty" Kai said.

"Well, you've helped enough. Why don't you go home?" He asked.

Gee, he's cold today.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Are you on your period?" I asked, causing him to look at me weirdly.

"I'm just telling you to go home. Why is it too hard for you to understand? Having too much fun hanging out with idols?" He asked. I stood up and walked to him.

"You" I pointed at him. "I'm freaking tired here. And I can't go home unless I finish all this. So don't make me HELP you spend time with your sasaeng fans down there" I said.

"Just go home" He said. Why is he suddenly acting like this?

"We need her.. She's helping us right?" Suho said.

"I can take care of all this. You just go home. It's annoying to see your face here" He said without even looking at me.

"Then.. I guess I should go.." I said, putting down the flower that I was making.

"Yah Baekhyun.." Lay called.

He gave me a deep glare. "We're idols. You're just a florist. We don't want the fans to misunderstand if they see us being together" He said.

"Well okay then" I gave him a fake smile. I turned to the others. "If you need help, ask him. Happy working" I bowed, took my bag and leave.

What the hell is wrong with that guy?

~~
Baekhyun's POV

"Yah what's wrong with you?" Chen asked. "I don't want her to stay here.. If there are fans that sees us together, it'll be dangerous" I said.

"Then you could just tell her to go home in a KINDER way. Why were you mad at her?" Xiumin asked.

"Because I don't want her to come here again" I said.

"Why?" D.O asked.

"Do you like her or something? And you want to lose that feeling so you don't want to see her anymore" Chanyeol asked.

Why is my heart suddenly beating fast..?

"No" I shook my head.

"Ugh whatever" I sat down and continued Se Eun's work.

"Okay then.." Sehun smiled and they were back to talking.

"Make sure you apologise to her.." D.O whispered to me.

"Why?" I asked.

*flashback*

D.O's POV

"So you're going home after this?" I asked.

"Actually..." Se Eun paused.

"I want to visit my sister.. Even my parents will be there so I get to see them.." She said.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US!" I said with a guilty feeling.

"Anyi, anyi.. I'm your 'hostage' remember? Let me help you with this and I can visit her maybe next time.." She said.

"You like being our hostage?" I asked with a smirk.

"No.. But, I'm a very kind hostage" She laughed.

"You're a kind person indeed" I smiled.

*end of flashback*

Baekhyun's POV

"She helped us instead of seeing her parents..." D.O said.

"She.. She what?" I asked. "It's okay.. Maybe she could see them some other time.." He patted my back. I smiled and thought about Se Eun.

Some other time? There's no such things as some other time. She might fight with them again.

What happens if she'll end up being sad alone?

Aish she can call her friend.

But.. Why am I feeling uncomfortable..

God why am I being like this?!