Chapter 16

“Good morning beautiful.”

I wake up to the sound of Kian’s sleepy, raspy, sexy morning voice. I put my hand on his neck and rub his cheek with my thumb.

“Morning.”

He gives me a kiss and snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms around hima nd place my chin on his head.

Being with Kian made me so stressless and worry free, I have a completely empty mind and it was so nice.

Moments later I kiss his head and get out of bed. I pick ym clothes up, which had dried, and put them on.

“I liked them better on the floor.”

I turn and Kian was standing behind me.

“Well-” I put my arms around him. “You’ll have many chances to see them on the floor.” I wink and give him a kiss.

Kian gets dressed and we head downstairs. We see Corey and Sam cleaning up.

“Ouu Kiki got it in.” Sam yells poking him.

“Morning sherly.” Corey greets me with a hug. 

“Morning Corey.” I look around and don’t see Jarrad anywhere. “Where’s Jarrad?”

“He’s still sleeping.”

“Okay.” I nod. “What do you want me to do?”

“Sam and I got it in here if you and Kian want to taclke the kitchen?”

“Yea you and Kiki can have some morning sex.” Sam says poking Kian again.

“Okay.” I yell draggin him to the kitchen.

What was it with him and sex?

“Oh my god!” The kitchen looked like a tornado hit it. “Where do we start?” I ask.

“Right here.” Kian picks me up putting me on the counter. He presses his lips against mine sliding his hands up my shirt.

I giggle breaking the kiss. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.” He replies pulling me off the counter.

“Why does Sam call you Kiki?”

He steps back holding onto my fingerss. “It’s just a nickname he calls me.”

“That’s cute.” I smile. 

“You can call me Kiki if you want.”

“No its okay, seems like Sam’s thing and I like Kian.” I smile and he kisses my cheek. “Let’s clean up.”

We clean up the kitchen whic consisted of mini food fights and Kian throwing garbage at me.

“Are you guys done yet I want to go out?” Sam asks coming into the kitchen with Corey and Jarrad.

“It looks amazing.” Corey comments. “Thanks.” Kian replies.

I couldn’t help but see Jarrad staring at me. Corey hits his stomach and says “Don’t you have something to say to Kian and Stef?”

“I’m sorry about last night.” He apologizes.

“It’s okay.” I forgive him giving him a hug.

“Trevor has a gig tonight if you guys want to go?” Sam suggest while looking at his phone.

“That sounds awesome.” I smile. “but I need to go back to the hotel and get out of these chlorine clothes.”

“I’ll drive you and meet you guys there.” Kian says as everyone nods.

“Text me the address k?”

“Will do kiki.” Sam replies as we head for the door.