Introduction

Descriptions:

Kristina: Hey it’s your girl Kristina. I’m 15 years old. I’m African American and 1/4 Belizian. You can describe me as sweet unless you get on my nerves, freaky at times, nice and outgoing. I go to New York City High. I live with my little sister and my mom who has cancer. She lives with me for right now. According to the doctors she can pass anytime soon. My dad left me, my mom, and my little sister for some chick in California but still sends money though sometimes. I haven’t seen him ever since I was 6.

Dana Michelle Perez Riley:

Hey it’s Dana here. I’m 16 years old. I’m black, white, Indian, and a smig of hispanic. You can describe me as sweet, crazy, sarcastic, lovable, flirty, spontaneous, and loves a good time. i started closing in on people though and somewhat cold hearted to people. I guess this is what happens when you ex-boyfriend shoots your boyfriend and kills him. Ever since then I had trouble trusting people and letting boys into my life. After this day also I cry every night. I swore revenge on Daniel.

Diana Mendoza:

Hey it’s Diana. I’m 14 yrs old. I’m black, Guamanian, and Hispanic. I could be quiet at times, sometimes loud, funny and very cocky. Both my parents died in a terrible plane crash causing me and my little sister Angel to go to an Orphanage since no one in both my parents side would take me in and treat me and my little sister as their own. I became more and more shy since i had on one to talk to besides my little sister and friend Ashley. Besides my little sister Ashley is all I have. I get bullied and picked on and teased from people saying “ hahaha you got no parents, they killed themselves because they didn’t love you” and all that other stuff.

Shania:

Hey it’s Shania. I’m 15 years old. I’m black and Indian. I’m a punk rocker, MSFT, very funny, random, mindless, a great friend and i certainly don’t judge people by the way they are. You can can describe those things to me when i’m with people i’m closest too. Anybody i don’t know i’m more shy and quiet. I get bullied, i’ve been getting bullied for a long time, ever since I was in the sixth grade continuing on to High School. I get picked on because when I was 10 I got raped. People thought that I wanted to get my virginity taken but no I got raped. My ex- Best friend is the reason for this,  

These four girls life changes when these 4 boys named Roc Royal, Princeton, Prodigy, and Ray Ray.

Hope you liked it!

<3 <3 ****Saline**** <3 <3