Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Shania:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I sleepily got out of my bed and into the bathroom to do all of my hygiene things.

I got out the shower a few minutes later with my hair wet and curly. I first went to my closet to lay what I was going to wear on my bed. Since today is friday and more of the less I wasn’t going to do anything today, i putted on sweats. ( link in Comment Area). I then fixed me hair. I blowed dried it, then left it curly.

I left my room with my backpack to go downstairs to go fetch something to eat.

I went to the fridge to get some milk to put on my cereal. I resetted my phone down so i wouldn’t get any water or milk on it. I got the cereal out of the cabinet. I began eating, when all of a sudden my phone began vibrating with notifications from instagram, twitter, facebook, tumblr, yeah I know you name it. I unlocked my phone to see someone making a facebook page of me and pictures of me, with me tagged  in it. “holy shit” i said while choking on my cereal.

The title said “ Shania the Real Deal” one of the statuses said “ Don’t be like me the girl who fucked everybody on my block just because of one mistake i did kill my parents”

“ That bitch did not just do that “ I mumbled.

I scrolled down to see even more bullshit about me> I went on instagram, to see picture of my parents and fake pictures of me with boys i don’t know.

I rushed my out of my house to go to school, and i was furious the only person i knew who could have done this would have to be Katie and Marisa.

* School*

I arrived at school with mixed emotions furious, angry, and sad. Once i got there people started laughing, whispering, and all sorts of stuff, while I walked down the hallway.

I reached Katie and Marisa’s  locker where they were being fake and putting so much make-up on that you can’t even tell who they really are.

I stepped in front of them and stared for a long time until Marissa finally had the decency to actually look at me and tell Katie:

Katie: well hi how can i help you

Me; Is ya ugly bitch ass really going to really say that when you know what you did

Katie: Oh i have i know idea what your talking about (smirking)

Marrissa: I think she means those fake pages we made on Facebook and Instagram of her>

Katie: Marrissa do you know how to you mouth shut ( to Marrissa)

Me: oh really so you guys did do them