Chapter 3~Kristina's POV.

Kristina’s POV:

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock once again ringing in my ears. I was so overly tired, work has been getting tougher every single day, it seems as if the amount of people who comes doubles the next day.

I got out lazily from my bed and headed towads the bathroom. I did my hydgiene and all that other stuff. Once i was done with all of it, I went to my closet and searched for something to wear. I finally decided that I’d wear my jean button down shirt, white spaghetti strap shirt, jeans, and uggs.

I got out of my room and went to Angela’s room to go wake her up.

*Angela’s room*

“Angela wake up” I said

“No I don’t want to go to school” she replied

“I dont care if you don’t wanna go, your gonna go whether you like it or not”

“Ok atleast 5 more mins”

“NO! If you get me late to school it’s your ass!

“Ugh alright im up”

“Thanks now meet me down stairs in a few and don’t make me get the belt”

“Alright Alright calm you tits you dont needa be gettin all hostile”

I laughed and then gave her a hugs and kiss on the cheek and walked out her room to go down stairs.

…........................................................................................................................................................

1000 of years later Angie finally came down with her highlighter shirt, darkblue jean mini skirt and leggings and her black blats.

“Good morning bum” she said

“Good morning brat” i said back

“where’s my food”

“ Make it yourself”

:”can you make it for me”

“Nigga i ain’t ya damn maid God gave you feet to walk and hands to do things why don’t you use them for once”

“whatever”

“hurry up we gotta go so do what gotta do so we can leave”

“Ok damn”

She went to the kitchen got a gronola bar stuffed the whole thing in her mouth and then we left. I dropped her off at school and then went off to mine.

* At the School*

Once i got to the school i spotted my friend Destiny outside and went over to her.

Me: Hey Des *gives hug*

Destiny: Hey girl we haven’t talked for the longest *hugs back*

Me: i know right but how has it been

Destiny: its been good how about you

Me; Same old same old

Destiny: Ahhh

me; yeah

*bell rings*

Destiny: welp there goes the warning bell cath you later

Me: ok bye

We gave each other a hug and went our seperate ways.