Chapter 1

Kristina 

Beep, Beep, beep 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blinking 5:30 am. I know to early to wake up for school. For me, I have to Walton this early because I take wicked long showers, I eat breakfast, and I have to wake up my sister Angela for school an drop her off. 

I walked over to Angela's room which is right  across from mine. 

Me: Angie wake up it's time for school. 

Angela: 5 more mins please 

Me: Nope get up or you'll be late.

Angela: please

Me: ANGELA CRYSTAL MARIE KEMOYA GET YOUR BUTT UP AND IN THE SHOWER. 

Angela: ok ok I'm up 

Me: Thank you 

Angela: yea whatever 

I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek and then left her room. 

I went to my bathroom to go do my hygiene and stuff. 

I came out an went into my closet to go get something to wear and then putted on my jewlery and stuff then headed down stairs. 

**downstairs**

I reached down stairs and saw Angela already down stairs eating cereal and watching Adventure Time. I went to the kitchen to pour my some cereal and go join her watching Adventure Time. 

Ten minutes later me and Angela were done eating and. About to head out the door. 

Me: hold on Angie I got to say bye to Mom first stay here. 

Angela: ok 

I went up stairs to my Mom's room to go say bye. I went back down stairs and I walked over to Angela and grabbed her Hand so we can walk over to her school which was an about 10 mins. Walk from my house. 

** infront of Angela's school**

Me: well I guess I will be seeing you at 6:00 tonight. 

Angela: i guess so 

Angela came over to me and gave me a hug an I hugged back and kissed her forehead.