Chapter 1: It all Started In an Alley

This story is mostly going to be Phil's POV :3 ok carry on

"What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay", I sang while walking down the empty alley way.

A friend of mine recommended that I listen to a band called My Chemical Romance, and I ended up being addicted to their song Helena.

They're actually a pretty good band, I considered myself a fan. When I get home I should probably check out when their next concert is, it would be awesome to see them live!

"So long and good night. So long and good night.", I took off one of my ear buds when I heard something that sounded like footsteps. I looked around to find no one. So I shrugged and put my ear bud back in my ear and continued singing.

"And if you carry out this way things are better if I stay. So long and good night. So long an-", I was cut off by a man with a ski mask pointing a gun to my head. He was about my height or taller, and wore all black.

My eyes widened and I was about to scream. "If you make any noise, I swear I'll blow your head off.", his voice was deep.

"What do you want?", you could tell I was nervous.

"Oh you'll see...", I could tell through his mask that he was smirking.

He got closer to me

And closer

And closer

Until... "Leave him alone!", I heard a guy yell as his fist met the masked man's eye, sending him to the ground. The guy looked about my age or younger and had brown hair and brown eyes. He wore all black so I could only see his face.

"Fuck!", I heard the man on the floor yell.

He quickly got up and pointed the gun to the guys face. This time, he only had one hand on the gun and the other hand on his eye.

I noticed the guy who ran in was actually sorta cute.

SHUT UP PHIL! NOT THE BEST TIME!

I wanted to do something but I was too shocked to move. So I just awkwardly stood there and watched.

The cute guy quickly slapped the gun out of his hand and kicked him were it hurts. I cringed a little.

The man immediately fell to the floor and screamed in agony.

The cute guy got my hands and looked at me in the eyes, whiched made me blush cause HE WAS JUST SO FREAKING CUUTE ASFEJUX!!!

"Are you alright?", even his voice was cute.

I nodded.

"Well, my name's Dan, nice to meet you. And I think we should go before that guy gets up",he sounded exhausted.

"Good idea, and my name's Phil.", and with that we started running.

Hiiii my names Jamie and I wanted you to get to know me before you continue.
Ok so I'm 13, I dye my hair a lot, I ship Phan and Kohnnie. I also love bands like all time low, pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, my chemical romance (I know they broke up ;-;), and black veil brides.

So, now that you know me, just know that ima try to update every day, if I can.

Also, if you ship Kohnnie (Johnnie and Kyle from my digital escape) then I recommend you read my other fan fic called I Never Left.

Ok carry on :3